The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee

Sweet chapter. Although, I wonder if Kirei Cake just dropped it and didn't make a public notice about it. I saw the update on Baka Updates, but when I went to the site to find the chapter the entire series listing on their reader (and even the project listing on the main site) is just straight up gone and coming here, I see the chapter itself offers no insight into the situation. Hopefully it isn't dropped, I've been really enjoying this book so far (though, I wouldn't say no to more progression in Al and Millet's relationship).

So the wolf very2 jealous about that..
I hope the wolf become human with dress kimono/miko dress.. lol...

how to be proper Manga at japan?

- Bathhouse / onssen
- Foods and foodgarsm

as long as those 2 things there, even the boring story and bland building will be ignored.

well it was the matter of culture, but it became numb for me, after seeing bunch of this shit.
but yeah, this is just personal opinion.
especially when you read it from chapter 1 to the latest without stop. then you will taste a tasteless Manga.

OSC

This isn't super unique or anything, although I can't think of another manga that's ultra comparable, especially with the particularly chill feel of this retired hero--but it's enjoyable. It's got a very charming art style, the fam service isn't gratuitous, the hero isn't gross or annoying, the side characters are reasonably enjoyable--it's good. Nothing to scream bout but something I hope to enjoy for a decent while.

Dex-chan lover
This story actually has no [Romance] tag, neither does it have a [Harem] tag.

Aggregator gang
I'm honestly getting tired of these 'Retired' stories. As much as the idea sounds good, these stories are awful.
They don't even retire properly or even try... In the end, these people are just Ants yet he takes it seriously enough to report everything. Hasn't he ever heard protecting from the shadows? They all behave buddy-buddy with each other.

As much as I like "Gentle Women" this girl way too clingy.

The best girl is never chosen.

Dex-chan lover
@parkourse i'm kind of dreading this as well, i just batched it from start to finish and whilst i don't particuarly have a problem with the "slice of life" the dude does not seem like his knee hurts too much, i mean, shouldn't he be using a cane or crutch to walk?

A solid 5/10.
No more no less.The slice of life keeps on going and going,you'll be baited to something like "Something interesting might happen something interesting might happen" but nothing happens.
I read the novel and the mc is too kind,too naive and dense combining these makes one hell of annoying and boring mc.
Character development? I haven't seen any development till 100+ chapters.

Boring af.

Just so y’all know I asked around and apparently Kirei dropped this. Makes sense since it was kinda generic but I enjoyed it nonetheless so I’m a bit bummed about it. Hope that answers why it has slow/no releases currently

Users who are viewing this thread