The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
I'm in. I'm a sucker for macho men with a maiden's heart, bondage gear or regular clothes, doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the head chef is kinda cool
Anywayss... What about the younger sister? Isn't she sickly? :O

Many thanks

I couldn't handle the cringe and just skimmed through the pages. Hope I'll still be able to understand the story.

@DekuSama Lmao tbh he is pretty hawt... I seriously don't want the ml to be the prince for some reason..

i'm not sure it's a good idea to be funneling all that money to the royals especially since it seems the prince two timed her and ignored her, though she was pretty selfish not really an excuse.
I wonder who she will wind up with my guess the next chapter is going to focus on the sister.

Dex-chan lover
Save money by eating salads for every meal 😂 time to reincarnate again

She’ll probably end up with her ‘cousin/distant relative’??? Since he and his sister are from a branch family...

Aggregator gang
@Izzydee: i hope not, if that guy who seems to hate her his entire life suddenly turn to love her... awkward. I also do not like her fiancee at all, i know Julianne's personality was bad, but for him to refuse to meet her for half a year was too much.
*Edit: please nevermind what i said here, after taking a peek at the raw, i'm so wrong, totally wrong 😂

@JWchibi: lol your comment made my day 🤣

@Azure_1802 😅judging from the next chapter how she’s viewing him as well, I have an odd feeling they will. Of course, we have to wait for her fiancé’s appearance. Though, I’m sure he’s already in love with her adopted sister so I have no hope for him.

Dex-chan lover
Just cut all the donations to the royal family. What's the worst thing that could happen? The prince won't meet Julianne anymore? He has refused to meet her for months anyway. Just pay whatever tax/tribute every noble house must pay to the king. I bet the prince would be relieved instead since he wouldn't feel the obligation anymore that the money was supposed to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread