The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 56

Power Uploader
@akthrowaiz The raws aren't free, and I buy them from a middleman. I'm not able to monetise the series we translate for the time being, so everytime we buy raws we suffer a loss. The ones you've provided have a watermark, and frankly speaking, I DO NOT want to use them and those don't update nearly as fast as the raw provider could rip them. It's quite apparent you have no actual experience scanlating, so I'll be more than happy not to take your advice. Neither am I willing to continue an argument with a complete random in the comment section of a chapter we've translated. There's a huge difference between assuming, and assuming and then commenting. You're feigning ignorance and using that as an excuse to be ungrateful.

@comeonnow0 I never said I wanted him to brute force his way through everything, that's you. I simply said break his legs when they first met instead of slapping him across the room the way he did... Which was also brute force I might add. This guy is his source of problems, constantly gets him into trouble, and brings negative attention to MC through his naive ideals. Yes he's a plot device but he operates as if he doesn't have a brain. Instead of learning from his surroundings he seems to treat this whole scenario like a game.

XAY

Let's all just appreciate for the group that translates this chapter 🙏

Damn, i waiting to see if he would ever snap. ever since he got isekai'd only bad things have happened. I'm shocked he didnt just say fuck it and started on sighting people the moment they piss him off.

In the first chapters it took him 27 days to go up to level 5. If we count that every month he goes up to level 5, in 1 year he reaches level 60, multiplied by X22, he is at level 1.320 😳

Anyone know whether the alien looking from early chapters is demon god? I thought this is some kind inside simulation?

Fed-Kun's army
"Crush it all" Our MC doesn't remember but he indeed crushed something of his! 😆

Dex-chan lover
i dont remember the last chapter i read, but it was vs ghost in haunted house trap or something.. which chapter was that

this seems to be very far apart

Double-page supporter
It's about time, no one could sane after basically living in their own personalised hell. He did a good job hiding his loose screws though.
Edit: He needs Atisse back in his life, feminine dudes can really soothe a man.

Dex-chan lover
@GodlyWodhas There's a CLEAR difference between breaking his legs and slapping him across the room.

And he hasn't learned? The guy literally JUST came out of the woods as level 20. That means that he JUST got transferred to this world. Do you not realize that timeline? He hasn't had the opportunity to learn because he just got here. And he very clearly does learn when given the chance. He learned to shut the hell up about the MC being level 5.

Users who are viewing this thread