The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 56

Reading this is like getting adrenaline pumped into your anus and having your heart explode into an erection

@XAY what is your profile pic from? i know who that is, from MHA and all that, but im pretty sure thats not from the normal manga XD

Hanbin is quite stable for someone in his position. Im surprised he held out for so long. Thats a lot of mental fortitude.

I suppose I did kinda forget about that. He's a nice guy but I don't think anyone would remain the same after experiencing all the things he's did. I legit forgot about all of that

Double-page supporter
I'm absolutely loving this. I always found it really weird that he was just some goofy and kind guy without any issues, like the guy literally spent over couple decades alone. Studies have shown that isolation causes anyone to go crazy even within a handful of months, now imagine being isolated for over 2 decades. On top of that, constantly having had to battle for your life every single day. There's no way he's completely sane after that. Hopefully the author doesn't just bypass this dark side of him with some bullshit nakama crap with the other protagonists within just a handful of chapters.

That was fucking fantastic!!! Seriously, after all this and knowing what he's been through it makes sense but fucking hell that got me pumped!
Also the other guy is annoying trying to be all goody goody and saying not to kill people.

Users who are viewing this thread