The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 56

Power Uploader
@akthrowaiz There's a difference between raws bought directly from the source and ripped off ones with watermarks. I'm sure you're not oblivious to that fact, there was no need to comment what you did. But, you're one of many haters, and frankly, I don't give a fk since I know y'all are all the more vocal. Enjoy reading our content! ;D

@perseenreik

ONLY if you go off stats, lv 1367

His lv2-lv4 stat gain was in 4:2:1 ratio for str/health/def : rcv : vis/dex/spd
Assuming he gained the same amount of stats per level, he'd have gone through roughly 1366 level ups from his original lv1

Dex-chan lover
Man I had forgotten about this manwha(?)
I love that in between all the silliness and jokes there is this underlying fact that the MC is probably about has fucked up has one can be, over 2 decades of just fighting on his own probably just took him beyond psycho and landed him all the way back to "normal"

the korean wiki suggested his level is around 140

the calculations for his level being over 1000 is assuming the stats increment per level remains a constant, i.e. +4 stats per level

there are various rpg where you get something like +4 stats/level between level 1-10, then +8 stats/level between level 10-20, ... etc

until we can see more stats from other high-level characters, we cant extrapolate the growth curve

it is also unclear how Han Bin got his extra stats from, do other other-worlders get them too? then why doesnt any of them seemed to be aware of the extra stats menu?

getting his level this way is comparing his EXTRA stats with other people normal stats, its not going to be accurate

@zephyros why do you have this racial thing with that word, like if it is something bad, I'm dark skin and I dont feel offended if you callme like that, and in this part i didnt refer to this like something bad, just that the MC is too OP.

If you want to really fight against racism you need to go outside and look for the real cases of racism, bully students, people that discriminate you because of your color, the police that shoot a person just because he is not white. You need to fight against the believe that white is more pretty than black and all the stupids believes that people have.

You wont make any impact here, censoring a word. You just make it a Taboo and help the stigma to keep in the minds of people.

I got the message.

this is what im talking about! He hasnt leveled up or gained any special abilities he has always been strong but he always holds back.

oho? we got ourselves a smart guy who afraid the valterian warrior. did he know something?

Ahhh this is it, this is like
when saitama got recognized by the s class heroes

@Flashplayer0CD

Its in the ending garou arc
when garou goes all out and defeats the s class and fights saitama
, can be seen in webcomic version by the author
Possibly season 3 or better, a movie

lol there was misunderstanding about completely crushing whats left of his other jewel.

Also eric was asking for more monsters probably because they gave experience to him. The lv45 beholder he fought last time gave him some exp.

Double-page supporter
I think that the words of a certain song can summarize this chapter well.

...and the shadow of death is the one I cast.

Aggregator gang
Oh boyy I'm also wondering why he's not insane xD 22 years without no humans around will get you crazy

Users who are viewing this thread