The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 57

Double-page supporter
@goodhunter I know Atisse is a male, but it seems you did not read the post I was replying to. He was complaining that there were too many females. To quote "And then there is MC crew with their slice of life ever expanding female casts." Where is the ever expanding female cast is my question. It doesn't exist among the main characters at all.

Dex-chan lover
I guess most of the other worlders must have been mangadex commenters.
But in all seriousness, I kinda hope the kid isn't dead, it was a bit too early I think. It would have been nice to have him join hanbin's ever growing family, but if he died then it would be quite a downer to see hanbin depressed again. But I guess people just want drama

@Doomer I could totally see the fat noble trying to use hanbin as his new attraction under the pretense of reparations for the damage he has done to the arena (and possibly the spiritualists that maintained the barrier)

I bet the faceless quest manager in the beginner was working for the two corrupt heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i knew the chinese was gonna save the day. He had been useless and stupid till now, so he got to have some use.
And looks like the cat is out of the bag~~

Double-page supporter
@degenerateafro oh was that the case? Then yea, there isn't really a growing cast of females, if anything as of right now males outnumber the females

@Kurovah
I doubt drama has anything to do with it. They just want to get rid of an annoying and useless character. He'll never be more relevant than when he was dying from the MC's broken blade. That was his crowning achievement.

That was such a stupid ending... How would he have not been able to stop before the other guy jumped in the way? He's got super speed and reflexes...

Users who are viewing this thread