The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 62

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Piyush123 - Are you sure that's legit? I remember someone else did a bunch of calculations long time ago and gave us a different number for his possible mystery level and it was much higher then that.

And you're right, the two of them together would be an unstoppable force. XD Well, in general I'm absolutely not a fan of those bullheaded idiot characters who have such a black singular hatred for something with zero room for compromise. Though I don't know his specific reasonings for the hatred, the mask guy has this completely narrow black view on how all earthlings have to die period, no if - and - or buts, which just makes me wanna bang my head against a wall. THERE IS SUCH A THING AS GREY AREAS! I mean, for all we know Han might actually hold the key to saving his world, but I doubt our mask idiot will probably care because Han is simply an earthling, enough said. So nope, not a fan what-so-ever of mask dude. Β¬_Β¬

the img files are to big, everythings blurry. I had to read it on my pc, my tablet and phone cant handle them

its a common problem on this site. I wish they would impose a size limit for uploads (i mean for pixels not bytes)

I'm really hoping that other worlder won't become an antagonist... tho he probably will, I'm sad

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage
Well, that guy was me....... I posted it han bin level given at fandom site was 549, but judging it i think it's not legit, and the korean site that i mention, another user told me about it, saying his level is 169 something. I am gonna search the novel, if i found it I'll inform you.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jesotku
I think it was, mentioned in novel, but i can't find it another user told me that his level is 169 as mentioned in novel.

Quit blueballing me dude fuck sake, i just wanna see the fight i have been waiting for this for so long now

Aggregator gang
He should be well over level 600, considering we saw over 200 level ups in the background in like ch2. That was only 7 years in, and he's been in that world 22 years.

Aggregator gang
Hey, he might be a fanboy of our mc but never say never to can't he level up. Always love me a powerup that comes from pure despair tho not as big as mc's level but worthy of some recognition.

Gotta love it when your MC has unimaginable power and some weirdo just comes out who somehow has the ability to trounce him cuz the author can't come up with any thing better

Users who are viewing this thread