The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Thanks for the massive release and for translating it until now !! ^^

F- I'm poor so I'll have to say goodbye to this series

thank you for all the chapters!

Group Leader
@ifarisu It's not that we (or other groups) have been hoarding the chapters only to dump them when it gets licensed. It's more we're in various stages of progress on each chapter, and when it gets licensed we don't want that progress to go to waste, so we pull in ALL THE STAFF to work and get it out quickly so we don't inconvenience the official license too much (or get slapped with a DMCA/C&D). But yeah, we want to you enjoy the work we've put in, hence releasing all the chapters we'd already made some progress on and quickly finishing them up. (you'll also notice the typesetting is a little worse than previous chapters because they were all slapped on quickly, and less care taken with making sound effects fancy and just slapping on notations.)

Aww, ending right before the conclusion to this arc.
I was really looking forward to seeing Simeon blush like a lovestruck schoolboy when Marielle confesses to him. I do hope it's as cute in the manga as it is in the novel.
I'll have to wait for J-Novel Club to catch up! :) Thank you for your translation, HaruPARTY! This is what introduced me to this series in the first place and made me read the light novel. I'll be following along at J-Novel Club.

Thank you so much for these translations! I love what JNC's been doing and I'm really glad they're picking up more shoujo/josei titles too! Seriously hope they'll be able to put out more physical releases though (which is what I usually collect)

Dex-chan lover
This arc were not that good so i ended up skimmed most of the dialogues. Both MC also a bit unlikeable during the course of the arc too.

For those complaining about official release, stop being lazy and search harder. Internet is more than just mangadex. "b-but i don't want to pirate stuff!", well scanlation itself is half pirating.

Aggregator gang
Bruh Marielle's 3 friends are SOOOO AMAZING. Um goals where the fuck do i get myself friends like that

Honestly speaking, I don't really like the female lead in this story a lot. The male lead is average, but the female lead just infuriates me. She acts so stupidly in so many obvious situations that it baffles me. She understands the concept of jealousy, but, can't seem to apply that logic to others e.g. when male lead clearly keeps telling her to stop going with Cedric alone so many times, she nonetheless ignores that and continues to do so numerous times, she also accepts his gifts. I mean, seriously, how stupid do you have to be to not realize that your SO is getting jealous and that as an engaged noblewoman, she shouldn't partake on actions that could probably ruin both of their reputations.

While I did enjoy this in the beginning, the chemistry b/w the two leads was dismal at best, and the female lead acts far too oblivious in too many situations. I will continue to read this if any other releases occur in the future as I still enjoy the concept of the story and hope the two leads get better.

Thank you for finishing this arc, for a moment there I thought that this will end with a cliffhanger. And noooooo, I hope some other scans group will pick this up. Is that even possible?

Lmao Marielle screaming her passion for all to hear 😂
Thank you for the translations & for finishing up the arc!

Users who are viewing this thread