The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
... Did Marielle just have an orgasm???

Anyway, thank you for all your hard work!!

Double-page supporter
Awww! Both a bummer and great news that this has been licensed. Gonna hate waiting, and REALLY?! THIS IS WHERE YOU DROP IT?! RIGHT BEFORE THE IMPORTANT CONVERSATION?!

giphy.gif

On a side note: Love how Simeon is protecting his girl's pride. Yes, please wipe your memory of this prince.

Ahh I knew something was up with a sudden mass release. Lol. Thanks so much for your hard work on this series!! :) <3

thankyou for all your hardwork in translating this! love the series and happy to know that the people that licensed it are good.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah what a place to drop it at fdlkjafdkj but well serialization is good, right? thank you for all your hard work translating this until now!

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate what you've done but you're fucking evil for leaving us on this cliffhanger.

Double-page supporter
Not mad about the cliff. The character and story quality took a drastic drive around chapter 7. It's all been a waste of time since the then. Won't be sad to see it gone.
But thanks for translating it anyway. I appreciate the commitments made!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations.

Also, is anyone else kinda mad at Marielle in this chapter? She asks: "Why didn't you tell me this morning?" And the only thing I can think of is "you were the one that ran away and didn't let him say a word, did you just forget that?"

Users who are viewing this thread