The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

omg hes back ❤️❤️💕❤️💗❤️💕
[page 3s mf illustration]... hes so mother fucking kdisjwowuwjwluwhsjwi AHAHUAJQKV i fall more in love with him evey chapter LOL
thank you so much for the chapter!!!!

He-s not wrong. Marielle treats people's live like a fantasy, when in her reality it's not that simple.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! I really overlap Hosoya Yoshimasa's voice on the demon vice captain lol

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I agree with the ML. It's one thing to fangirl over things, God knows 80% of my living space is figurines and fandom stuff, but to confuse that with reality and think of peoples' love/relationships as if they're things in a book/game...that is overdoing it. It makes me cringe when people I know do that in reality (not talking about drawing inspiration for looks or things like that from fandoms, more like seeing real people as characters and shipping them).
She really needs to stop doing that. It's unhealthy and it demeans peoples' value

Double-page supporter
Just kill him and blame the phantom thief or whatever. It's obvious he's a worthless piece of human garbage anyways.

Marielle is too prone to spinning any situation into a novel like story.
It makes sense, as it is a trait that allows her to write stories, but...it's not good if it does merge with reality too much 😅

I think that Simeon is projecting his insecurity into her words though.
Like all the talk about someone whisking a girl away, while he knows there's someone blatantly trying to whisk his own fiancé away from right under his nose.
He's probably interpreting it as her wishing it happened to her if only because it would be exciting, which she isn't, but he's not exactly rational when it comes to her.
This boi needs to develop some trust 🤔

Lutin trying to ignite strife left and right is not helping anyone besides plot XD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

Marielle fantasizing about this man's fears straight to his face, poor guy

oh hell yes!! this is getting goood!!! secrets secrets secrets!!! who has more secrets-the vice captain or the gentlemen thief??!!!

thank you for the update!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread