The Thorn That Pierces Me - Ch. 10

why? why did the oxygen masks drop down? theres no reason for it to be dropped down.

Double-page supporter
@Korenix - depressurization of the cabin or the dimensional transit messed with the instrumentation to the point that it read it as such.

Why shw doesnt even try to say something to the knight? I mean, yes, they have diffrnt lamguage. But she only keeps smiling like stupid. At least if she try to say something, like thanks or sorry, it can still convey more than just smiling

@Randompasserby18 Could be many reasons from internal wounds in her mouth to her just being temporarily mute due to the shock. Or maybe the world she's in doesn't allow her to. So far she didn't say out loud a single word since the attack by the local zombies, even when it would've made the most sense to do so: when she wanted the knight guy to notice her back in that house.

@Randompasserby18 I read a spoiler in novelupdates
That she is mute due to trauma. So she doesn't know what he is saying, can't read and can't write anything he can undestand and can't speak at all, so no wonder they can't comunicate. PS sorry for my bad english.

I know this chapter is supposed to explain how she got isekai'd but all I can think of is how much of a gullible pushover she is for buying that guy's shit .... well, at least it shows she has a really upbeat mentality I guess

I'm glad she pointed out how weird it is to have a flock of birds at that altitude, instead of blaming a storm for the crash. Definitely points towards some form of supernatural phenomena, considering crows can't survive that high up, usually.

@Randompasserby18 I mean, we've seen her cry and cling onto him to express herself before.

@Nikoko I definitely agree, I get the feeling the author wants to build her up into a "strong female lead character", similar to what we see in an increasing number of reincarnation/villainess stories recently. I think starting with a traumatized and broken character works really well for that trope, leaving a hefty load of room for growth (unlike Medea from Your Throne for example).
She definitely should have handled the scam better though 😂, glad she liked what she bought anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread