The Thorn That Pierces Me

This should be tagged for zombies. I specifically have that marked in my search filter as “exclude” but yet this showed up in my search results. I haven’t read it but based on the description, it should be tagged.

MD@Home
The description is confusing af

But basically, a pretty girl gets transported to another world that has zombies and gets saved by a pretty boy

Okay, I got this far, but I still had to ask (sorry) -- is homegirl mute or something? I mean, sure, she doesn't speak the language, but why is she only making those unintelligible noises instead of speaking in Korean? Beats the point, but isn't that what people usually do in a foreign land?

Thanks for translating! I feel the story itself though is badly paced and all over the place. She's not mute, so I wonder why she doesn't even try to communicate in a more tangible manner. Also, is this going down a smut route?

The art is very nice. I like the male lead, we will see about the female lead. FL has a tragic past, but the current her doesn't have much personality yet. Hopefully, she becomes a better character and not weak forever.

it is a good story. it kind of reminds me of the story lucia. love starts from appearance. hope in this story, their love also grow with understanding

A synopsis of the synopsis based on the first five chapters because the actual description is NOTHING:

Baek Hee-su is suddenly transported into an unfamiliar, foreign world infested with zombie-like creatures called Mannock/Manoc. After witnessing a brutal mascara from the Mannock and then getting kidnapped and threatened by mercenaries speaking a language she can't understand. The first person she meets in such a desperate situation who didn't try to hurt or kill her is the mysterious Kalix Clovis, a wandering mercenary who hunts the Mannock.
Although hesitant, he ends up allowing her to accompany him until she can safely reach the city he has sworn away from. "I will never meet you again once we arrive in the city. Until then, stay by my side".
Baek-Hee-su, who desperately wants to make it back to her own world, follows him persistently as her last salvation.

I mean I don’t understand why people are giving her crap about her being mute. Think about it, she got thrown into a world where there’s fucking zombies, saw people she cared about literally die in front of her, then got kidnapped! Like damn, girl is fucken traumatized to the point where she can’t even speak properly. She’s holding up pretty well to be honest, if it was me I’d be shitting my pants in a corner hoping to die right now.

But this series is giving me mad Kanata Kara vibes and I am here for it! I love it, I’m glad they didn’t throw that “oh I can automatically understand what they’re saying” scenario. I hope to see him slowly teaching her their language and little small cute interactions with each other!

@tiredrosy you’re right, but you’re not exactly wrong either. The official English version comes out March 14th or so, while the raws come out earlier. What you heard about it releasing on March 14th is probably the licensed Tappytoon version.

Dex-chan lover
Sure hope mangadex gets fixed so we can get more and get caught up with raws.

I sure hope that shit mother of our FL regrets everything with her daughter and has a life of sorrow at probably never seeing her again. I want to see her perspective and sadness.... also, I hope we get some more detail in how FL ended up in that world and what else she experienced up until the start of story cause it sure seems like the restraint situation wasn’t the first experience in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Sure hope mangadex gets fixed so we can get more and get caught up with raws.

I sure hope that shit mother of our FL regrets everything with her daughter and has a life of sorrow at probably never seeing her again. I want to see her perspective and sadness.... also, I hope we get some more detail in how FL ended up in that world and what else she experienced up until the start of story cause it sure seems like the restraint situation wasn’t the first experience in this world.

So she e can't say a f..... Word but kissing and trying to seduce? Lazy and nonsense writing

Users who are viewing this thread