The Thorn That Pierces Me

It seems like you all have read way too many isekai manhwa/manga, and don't grasp the reality behind the situations our FL are in anymore...
I know that these stories are fiction, but for a moment just try to imagine yourselves in her position: suddenly in another world, all alone, you don't understand anything about the situation this world is (apart from the zombies, and even here I think she was able to know about them in the worst way ever), you don't understand the language... what can you do?? Survive! When you try to survive you are usually desperate, nothing more and nothing less
We are all fed isekai stories where our FL became a lady/someone important/even a maid but in a fricking castle (not a nobody in a zombie land)! These FL are well fed up, brand new clothes, they surely have at least someone who they can rely on OR have read the novels so they basically know everything ahah!! Plus they seem to adapt to the situation the next day, it's something that I always found annoying.. especially for Korean women who surely does not know a medieval context (I'm Italian and I know what I'm talking about, their history and our history are nothing like similar)

So yeah, instead of complaining about how she is not suddenly able to do the right thing try to put a little bit of reality in this setting (even though its' fiction)

“Why don't FL just say something or blablabla,” said those who probably don't realize that she doesn’t understand his language or anything and she was kidnapped and being stranded in a foreign place.

I don't know about you guys, but for me, that situation isn't really fun. you gotta survive. desperate times called for desperate measures I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

on the other hand tho, this manhwa is looking like it's going to be an ecchi? or no? well, I'm just gonna wait for more updates and hope that the story will turns out great.

@magicspells @nathsschan
Not sure why but such complaints as “MC should do this, do that. MC’s annoying/stupid” are so common in this genre type. Some people always, for some reason, expect the MC to know what to do in every situation and to act rationally in spite of the MC’s trauma. These people can be so unsympathetic towards the MC and sometimes they can be just as cruel with their statements as the villains in the story. Depressing.

I think this is AMAZING! Such a refreshing take on isekai and romance. This'll totally catch fire 🔥

This is cute overall, but MC could at least try to communicate with signs, drawings, intonations, whatever. She's fresh from a world trip even, language barrier shouldn't be a new concept.

@Triangle_supporter I feel like it's for the best it doesn't have the smut tag
the novel was pretty harsh when she first arrived in the new world. I feel some kind of relief she didn't get r*ped on mahua, so yeah. Though I do hope we see some saucy scenes later so yes. xD

i get that it's not the FL fault for not being able to understand anything and that she hasn't adapted to the world yet. Though I thought she should have at least picked up some words that get repeated over and over again, learning words, face expression, hand gestures. And it confuses me that she's seducing the ML like that's what you're gonna try first when you found a person that seems reliable. And clinging onto that bag and being sad that he might abandon her, even though she forced herself up on him. So up until now it's kind of frustrating.

@milkhee she did pick up certain stuff but
at this point of the story, she's experiencing ptsd. Hand gestures... are somewhat debatable bec if a person is experiencing ptsd, they'tr not open to flailing their arms out because it makes them feels exposed. As for attitude with being quite forward, the first thing she learned when she arrived in this world was that every man she has met had tried to force themselves on her, and she with that in mind, that's her only weapon to staying connected with ML. He has no moral obligations to keep her company and is even willing to leave her in the middle of the mountains, so she's doing everything she can so that this guy won't ignore her, which includes selling herself like a harlot.

I actually don’t really understand what you guys are saying since i’m not smart enough to understand the type to watch over detailed things, but YALL THIS IS A GEMMMMMMMMMM

She's ITT-Confirmed but she doesn't know how to communicate, even though signs, with foreign ppl ? 🤨

A pretty rare approach to the isekai genre (speaking only of course in relation to the titles that are coming out nowadays) it’ll be interesting to see how the story develops

The purest of pure mls
I love it 🥰🥳

Just a couple notes: dont be too harsh on the mc shes been through a lot. I think if you're mature enough to understand human trauma and how it affects they way people act then you'll enjoy this series. Don't demonize either of the characters and it'll be something really good to read

Me personally? I havent fangirled this hard in a while 😂❤ 10/10

I dont even know what to expect for this story, are they going to walk in the wood for the rest of the series or what? I'm surprised that when they were outside, they didn't encounter a single zombie yet.

This is one of those rare stories where they shove the ML and FL romance development in the first few chapters. They even kissed so soon lmao.

At the rate the story is going, i'm starting to think that the THORN mentioned in the title is actually the ML's 🤣🤣🤣 iykwim😉

So you are telling me that the ml is a virgin knight so pure that he felt absolute sin for just a kiss? Of course i would stan!

Users who are viewing this thread