The time I received sexual PM from someone...

Group Leader
This is something that I thought I have forgotten, but recent events have made me concerned about it.

Last year, I received private message from someone asking me clearly sexual questions. She claimed to be a 19-year-old girl, and I was 28 at the time. I wasn't really comfortable, but since she wasn't a minor, I thought I could at least respond back properly. Thinking back, it seems I was treading on a thin line. Now, let me answer what you are thinking right now:

No, I did not make any sexual advance toward her.

I actually have never received anything like this before, so I was a bit confused and shocked. I have not seen her in the general forum, or anywhere else before, either. Best guess I have is that she found me through Monkey Peak. I wasn't sure why she asked me such questions, but thought that she might be having some issues, and needed to talk about it, or vent to someone. I'm not sure if I should have just blocked her to begin with, but I wasn't rude or anything. Even though I did answer her questions, which kind of feels like sex solicitating at some point, I also made it clear that I have no desire on any sexual activity. And that was the end of it. I thought she was satisfied, and I had no reason to continue the conversation, so I forgot about the whole thing, until now. I won't reveal the name of the user, or the content of the conversation in public forum. What I want to know is if anyone else has gotten the same PM last year. And to prevent complications that might arose in the future, I would like some of the staff members to check the conversation we had to confirm that I did not do or say anything inappropriate. If they think it's necessary, of course.

I probably should not have made this thread at all, and could just let things be forgotten. But I'd like to put my mind at ease.

Dex-chan lover
That is certainly odd. My first thought would be that it was an attempted prank. Getting you to say certain things, then post screenshots in the forums. However, if they'd really want to get at you they would have said they were a minor. Or maybe they'd think you wouldn't go for that. There's also the fact that they have no presence on the site, which would possibly indicate a second account. Of course, another question is why you? It could be they picked a random user, or you were possibly the target. I don't really know. However, I don't believe it was just someone with issues.

Group Leader
I should clarify something as well: she did not state what age she was at first. I don't think I thought of it, either. It's after I answered some of her questions that she said how old she is.

Contributor
I have not received any PM of that kind but I know some people infiltrate in weeb websites (from Pixiv to random forums) with IRL pictures to get people to subscribe their OnlyFans or even trying to get money with any kind of prostitution. Answering is not a bad choice, but I normally block and report (if there's such feature) in that kind of situations.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
And to prevent complications that might arose in the future, I would like some of the staff members to check the conversation we had to confirm that I did not do or say anything inappropriate. If they think it's necessary, of course.
As far as I know, we can't see private messages unless they're reported.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN, but I guess it is common @ forums. No mods deleting their posts to help you AT ALL.

Dex-chan lover
I should clarify something as well: she did not state what age she was at first. I don't think I thought of it, either. It's after I answered some of her questions that she said how old she is.
Based from the actions, that would be man dweeb, planning an assault but failed.

Dex-chan lover
...we can change that, if you'd like....
ayo.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
This is something that I thought I have forgotten, but recent events have made me concerned about it.

Last year, I received private message from someone asking me clearly sexual questions. She claimed to be a 19-year-old girl, and I was 28 at the time. I wasn't really comfortable, but since she wasn't a minor, I thought I could at least respond back properly. Thinking back, it seems I was treading on a thin line. Now, let me answer what you are thinking right now:

No, I did not make any sexual advance toward her.

I actually have never received anything like this before, so I was a bit confused and shocked. I have not seen her in the general forum, or anywhere else before, either. Best guess I have is that she found me through Monkey Peak. I wasn't sure why she asked me such questions, but thought that she might be having some issues, and needed to talk about it, or vent to someone. I'm not sure if I should have just blocked her to begin with, but I wasn't rude or anything. Even though I did answer her questions, which kind of feels like sex solicitating at some point, I also made it clear that I have no desire on any sexual activity. And that was the end of it. I thought she was satisfied, and I had no reason to continue the conversation, so I forgot about the whole thing, until now. I won't reveal the name of the user, or the content of the conversation in public forum. What I want to know is if anyone else has gotten the same PM last year. And to prevent complications that might arose in the future, I would like some of the staff members to check the conversation we had to confirm that I did not do or say anything inappropriate. If they think it's necessary, of course.

I probably should not have made this thread at all, and could just let things be forgotten. But I'd like to put my mind at ease.
dw thats just me

Users who are viewing this thread