The Treasure Fell off the Emperor's Sky

I'm surprised this actually got released to the public like wtf was the author and artist thinking when writing and releasing these updates.

Im slowly going insane because of how many manhuas, mangas and novels have a strong Eastern culture focus while having a Western looking empires and civilizations, I can see the argument about "its because the creators of that country are *Insert country here*" but at least understand that a king is not considered a king without a religion and its figure and how most Western coutries in the Middle Ages had the decency to not murder a shit ton of people and important figure heads in the military and government, I just get confused as a history teacher....

every chapter i read.. my blood pressure raise.. what the heck with this child abuse plot... i know the plot of abusing a MC reincarnated is familiar now, BUT A CHILD?! I HAVE SO MANY "TRASHY WORD" TO DESCRIBE MY FEELING NOW...

I feel the most sorry for the translator who has to read whatever the fuck is going on AND translate it for us. Do your best, translator! Thank you for working so hard!

Kkkkkk when I real the title I translated it in my mind and read “o tesouro caiu do céu do imperador”, until here, everything is okay. But in my mind “tesouro” was KiKo from chaves. Kskskskksksk xD

The story will be better? I stopped at chapter 8 and I don’t find any will power to continue reading :T

My man, cloww, I love the memes you put on at the end Haha, so fun! Thanks for your translations!!!

This is the most nonsense story, in all its meanings, that I have ever read... At this point I go on only for the translator's meme and to understand how far the author's mind can go. I find here all the stereotypes of many Chinese manga (male protagonists really assholes, tyrannical in-laws, abuse in general, overcoming limits that, in my opinion, go well beyond the forgivable)... But here I see such a confusion of ideas that I really wonder how it intends to carry the story forward...

So as we know chinese manwha are batshit cray cray and i'm just so happy to see the translators notes at the end agreeing with us cause it's hilarious to see the comments. I mean this is crazy lol so stupid but still fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Most of the manwa or manhwa's content are the comments, like 38% actual content and 62% the comments
Note :
Only applied on some shit with reversed good rate

This manhwa sucks !
If your looking for emotional abuse then you will like this manhwa.
The rest of us that don’t, will be angry and hate this shitty manhwa
and want to kill all the Characters except the Lil’ girl.
Enough said...🤬😡🤬😡🤯🤯

Users who are viewing this thread