The Troubles of a Fortune Teller

Double-page supporter
Funny that Woman x Shota is seen as cute and fluffy, but when you reverse the sex of the characters it's creepy pedophilia and everybody cry bloody murder...

Just like how sexual tourism of occidental old women buying nights with young boys in Africa is seen as relieving their lonelyness while old males buying night with young girls in asia is called an atrocity...

Or that old women that gun agressively for inexperienced young mens are called sexy cougars and are viewed positively while old men gunning for young women are seen are creepy perverts and pedophiles that should go to jail...

@zenyo but loli x man can also be cute and fluffly most of the time as long as its actually cute and fluffly.. the anime community either calls both sides perverts or accept both as just fantasy but outside this community anyone would call both people who read shota/loli pedophiles so yeah..

@zenyo underaged both male and females having intimate relationship with older people is always gonna question people. With that said you are absolutely wrong on one thing. It's opposite. Men no matter how older can marry young female in the society and this is happening from a long time. When opposite occurs people question the male if he did because of money. Women never get let off if they try persuade younger male. It always been this way and it is saddening.

@_XUwUX_ translator san are you going to keep working on this project?

Aggregator gang
@Siddj never heard of cougars?
we make jokes of both the cougars and predators alike and we will never let both of them off.
stop it with this inequality bullshit, everyone can be as atrociously disgusting as long as they are rich and untouchable.

Group Leader
@Siddj yes I will redraw it if I have time, but my scheds will become cramped cause school is near. We won't drop this ofc

@greyhud90 i have absolutely no problem with the age gap as long as both male and female are above 17 atleast. The inequality thing does exists in the society whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

@_XUwUX_ that's great! Thanks once again for your selfless work on these mangas.

I like older woman love story, but shota ?
Well... i'm looking forward when he's getting bigger and marry her 😆

Dex-chan lover
What makes it not creepy is if the loli/shota is the aggressor with the precocious crush, and the older person actively worries about their wellbeing, doesn't abuse the age difference in terms of power and knowledge, and doesn't reciprocate until they're adults (or at all), and also doesn't happen to be their surrogate parent (Looking at you, Usagi Drop). It's a matter of perspective. As readers, we're close enough to be able to tell that the fortune teller lady is perfectly harmless. In real life, we almost never get to look at a relationship that closely.

Gender is, or should be, irrelevant. Though I'm slightly more forgiving towards same-sex relationships because there's no danger of an unplanned pregnancy... I'm not sure if that's a creepy thought to have or not.

Dex-chan lover
If they just went with the whole being in love with purity thing, I think I can be a bit more charitable to the characters. But outright admitting that she's a shotacon makes it a bit strange... But it doesn't seem like she's doing any grooming or anything harmful, yet.

Awright this is damn cute, although the fact she don´t stop this kids advances in their tracks is kinda some pedo shiet, it IS a manga and there DOES have to be some sort of story progression, so I get it. I ain´t gon be some elitist about this but still her shets kinda sus not gon lie

Users who are viewing this thread