The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day

This manga is basically just, yeah, what the title describes. Or rather, how tsunderes should be like realistically... there comes a point where one stops being cold to the one they love, no matter how tsun they are.

Fed-Kun's army
I changed my rating and I lowered it because we all know that the author really wanted to go to NTR route. That's why I'm dropping the points even though he revamped it to make it better or whoever the author is Good job for that but still you ruined the series.

Dex-chan lover
I changed my rating and I lowered it because we all know that the author really wanted to go to NTR route. That's why I'm dropping the points even though he revamped it to make it better or whoever the author is Good job for that but still you ruined the series.

Where did you even see NTR??? I have been following his fanbox and even the NSFW expansions are all vanilla. No NTR what's so ever..

Group Leader
Where did you even see NTR??? I have been following his fanbox and even the NSFW expansions are all vanilla. No NTR what's so ever..
There was a specific point in time, like… a week? a fortnight? where there was an explosion of people commenting on manga I read and pretending as if NTR was the normal state of being for things. I was this →← close to starting to report them as spam, but thankfully this didn't last too long.

That said, for this specific manga, remember the nameless mooks that threatened Yuu when she was still in tsun-mode in the very early chapters? Maybe those look like romantic rivals if the readers is wearing NTR glasses? Still, even then, I fail to see how this could be combined with the title.

Dex-chan lover
There was a specific point in time, like… a week? a fortnight? where there was an explosion of people commenting on manga I read and pretending as if NTR was the normal state of being for things. I was this →← close to starting to report them as spam, but thankfully this didn't last too long.

That said, for this specific manga, remember the nameless mooks that threatened Yuu when she was still in tsun-mode in the very early chapters? Maybe those look like romantic rivals if the readers is wearing NTR glasses? Still, even then, I fail to see how this could be combined with the title.

LOL that's reaching at best!! This was a wholesome manga from start to finish, pure diabetes and the fanbox was pure hardcore, yet lovey dovey sex.

At no point in time did my NTR detector tingle and even that moment in time when she was threatened, I never thought they would sexually harass her. Even that would not be classified as NTR but rather as blackmail, sexual assault.

Relax dude. This is one of the safest manga out there.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't yet read whole, not a fan of huge tits, but I like me some tsundere girls here and there and this one was cute AF.
One thing in the 30 chapters I read thus far while writing this that makes me kinda meh is the weird hair. She either has them lose and barely reaching shoulders (which is borderline to short for my tastes), or she has them in a ponytail (which I like especially if she has also her glasses on) thats bound quite high and the ponytail still reaches quite low - either she does extensions each damn time she does the ponytail, or who ever draws this doesn't know how hair work.

Dude, I'm dying from a sugar overdose right now.

also, the brother was the best character by far, to be honest. He was just hilarious.

but the couple was also so fucking unbelievably cute, my God that was great. This absolutely made my day.

This started out as okay, became really sweet and enjoyable, then suddenly it ended in such a wholesome way I wanna yeet myself so hard rn

Users who are viewing this thread