The Tutorial Is Too Hard

@Jdsgamer
Any spoilers you want in particular?

After MC reaches the 5th or 6th floor he will encounter multiple different races in the tutorial and most of these floors are like completely different worlds

@Jdsgamer

Ive finished the LN, the main bad guys for most the series are gods, and there is an origin monster - basically a monster king - that evolved into a god also who is responsible for the invasion of earth

why do people say it's boring. it's really good tho if you like slow phase and refine development. •-•

This would need like a batch of uploads
cuz every week an upload for this manga is just too short and boring as in barely anything happens.

Dex-chan lover
So I see there are 2 teams tling this. Are they about the same quality and doesn't matter which one I read?

For those who wants to start Reading the Novel.
THIS IS A CLARIFICATION THIS WILL BE HELPFUL WHEN READING THE NOVEL
May be considered as a Spoiler? So I'll just place it in a Spoiler.
If you plan on reading a novel and you got confused that the story suddenly jumped for some reason.
You are not crazy.
It's because the Narration is from the Viewpoint of the MC Remembering/Thinking about his PAST

Example:
Let's Say in Chapter 7.
It's Said that the MC is going to challenge Floor 10(Example).
But then in Chapter 8
You suddenly read that the MC is Challenging Floor 60. It's not a mistake.

REASON:
It's because the Story is told from Future to Past.
MC's Memories of him thinking about his past actions.
Which shows us what he did to achieve his strength.
That is how the story is narrated.

Man, 20 chapters in and it’s the same thing over and over. There’s no real obstacles and literally the story is a repeat where all the situations are made up as they come and and solved as they appear. I can’t see this premise going anywhere. Like imagine this goes on a few more levels. Is there anything changing besides getting more op skills? It feels like the goal post will be moved as to maintain the premise of a “tutorial” until it gets axed. Nothing interesting or real development of the story past first few chapters.

Btw why do these people even think in the slightest that you will be free after clearing the tutorial stage 100, that's so dumb they are obviously preparing you for something greater.
Also I don't expect them to ever let you go if I'm honest.

It's really slow, you may say it's only 20 chapters but in chinese comics it can be 100+ chapters before it gets interesting. The art is below average, this so called former pro game makes insane bad decisions that even a newbie won't, and doesn't bother to do proper testing related to the fountain, collecting stuff etc... He even thanked forum for letting him now the pool in the resting area was for restoring hp mana cure status etc wtf, is he 6 years old in his mind like the useless bunny girl?
I understood that the korean comics adaptation was butchered massively so it looks like a rushed generic system story. It's a serious disapointment for me even if I don't read novels.

Having problem load manga ... saying FAILED TO LOAD.. for the past 3 days worth on the site

Users who are viewing this thread