The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
@Yingofdarkness Agreed. It's really unfair that just because this is shoujo they will probably favour Arien (I'm guessing because the wolf is a male and other than the Ishina there isn't any memorable female character at all). It would have been really cool if they went for a Ying Yang theme with like light and darkness wolves or something. I hope the wolf has the power to duplicate himself or something or else one twin will definitely be left without a guardian sometime later.

alright jason where tf were you lmao, but go off i guess lol u must have a reason compared to the sad excuse for a father

bruh if that’s a wolf then i got big boobs

JASONNNN

derulo

since you said you couldn’t protect them then i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt..... for now :mad:

thank you for yelling at him and expressing my exact thoughts especially at this time where i almost went soft and opened my heart up to that dumb ass family. i needed to be reminded that he still trash for abandoning them.

and that’s on what? that’s on period. do do do dooo dooo do wiggle wiggle wiggle

Red wolf reminds me of Felix from who made me a princess but this one doesn’t care about the Emperor at all....what he said is starting to the point that he neglected the twins

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why he couldn't protect them... but knew it. He was their guardian. Would've been nice if they each had one. This is okay too though.

You tell 'im Jason! Know your place Emperor, regret your decisions.
That said I wonder why Jason didn't show up earlier?

Power Uploader
I hope the boy gets a guardian. Because man he seems to fav the girl a lot more. It would be also great for a plot point in the future. Like who would this guardian pick if they would fight or have trouble with each other? Because now I understand it a guardian is a person (Thing?) that will always pick your side. That can't happen if you share one tho...

I had a small suspicion of that but since there was no mention of guardian having a human-like form I dismissed it.

Users who are viewing this thread