The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I though arjen were arien guardian or arien were arjen guardian, i was very very wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the twins made the imperial family look weak and shameful and all that. Shouldn't an anti-imperial faction make the twins more prominent rather than try to get rid of them? It's not like they're politically useful in any way. I mean, the real endgame for actual treasonous nobles would be to leave only the illegitimate weak children alive who are blond enough to rule but fully without the respect of the full-blooded heirs or the crystal dragon jesus powers.

i feel a mildly more substantial and reluctant twinge of understanding and sympathy for the imperial family. they're freaks, they're really not human, and I can't exactly apply human rationality to them 100%. That said, u go, jason, smack 'im good

Dex-chan lover
But does jason lie? Nope. At least this story has someone telling the emperor EXACTLY how it is

OMG????? SO THE TWINS ALSO HAS THEIR OWN GUARDIAN??? OMGGGG. But why did he not appear much earlier for them to know that they also have a guardian? TT^TT

@potatownz I think since they're half-bloods their abilities are diminished by some degree, they can't heal as well as the rest of the family, they have yet to hit that manifestation, so their guardian was probably so weak it had not power to do anything or was born a few years late.

@tomonoshi yes but the Emperor didn't contradict him either. He knows he fucked up. However at the same time since Jason is only "somewhat pissed" instead of "unforgivably furious" at the Emperor it clearly means that he knows the Emperor had his hands tied. Whatever the "contract" was with Ruruhel clearly prevented him from doing ANYTHING to interfere directly or indirectly with the children's lives.

Users who are viewing this thread