The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
That guy so all over the place. First he was seemingly listening in on their conversation then threatened them (five year olds TINY CHILDREN) to tell him who they were (!?) When it's apparently common sense that blonde = royalty. Second, he actually knew who they were??? like what dude make up your mind you hippy hopper grasshopper with glasses.
Third, why did he even jump off like that. Was he trying to impress them or something and WHY did he actually just leave them there after throwing his coat at them (which by all laws of physics should have not landed like that and should have pushed them off the edge to death). A normal person would have taken them back to their home or at least helped them down. This dude's all over the place.

Plus he gives me chancellor from Emperor's Daughter vibes urgh.

I like the twins but I really think they can escape and survive on the outside and there could be a story in that with the back plot being the palace people looking for them or something. Either way, the emperor best suffer a jack ton for the hell he left them in

I had high expectations with the whole twin thing, but I'm slightly disappointed by the malicious behavior the tree branches have and how they somehow impaled someone who simply tripped on ground level.

Thanks for the translating!

jyc

omgg i'm so glad Just Do It Scans picked this up! love their work 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the twins are gonna save her and if they do dows that change the mothers behaviour? There is no excuse for treating your children like that but she also probably went mad due to her situation. There might still be redemption for her in case she is saved and doesn't get punished.

Thanks for translating I love u so much .

Aren't they the same age why was she protective over what her bro saw I mean it's cute but I wanna since it shows that she's mature

Dex-chan lover
Strange Man in a Tree: *unleashes killing intent at kids* Wait, why are these kids scared of me?

Arjen & Arien: R U SRS.

Wow, so they made the mom cartoonishly evil and unceremoniously killed her off while the equally assholish dad will get a redemption pass even though he was an equally terrible parent who never cared about his children and allowed them to suffer when he could have done something to help their situation considering he's the freaking EMPEROR.

Like what even is the author trying to say? That dads can be as cold and abusive as they want as long as they're handsome and eventually start treating their kids like human beings ; while moms are irredeemable villains unless they're flawless saints who have done no wrong their entire lives?

This why I find these types of stories disturbing. They give second chances to the bitch emperors while the clearly mentally unstable mom gets offed just like that instead of getting help/therapy and improving herself to be a better person as well.

I hope the twins end up leaving that hellhole and become self-sufficient and happy together away from their teribble family, but considering what genre this is there's very little chance of that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread