The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 2

I'm getting a feeling that this is gonna be one of my favorite manhwa isekai in a while...

Group Leader
Such a quick release, with all those impressive redraws...respects to the RD team <3

I mean, you’ll probably get abused a lot less. Even if they stayed there and the maids continued their mistreatment, it’d still be one less person doing it so I’m glad she’s gone. Thank you so much for the update!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Shit. The stupid mother escaped before we could start a crusade or something.

@derpdederp Stop what? Stop abuse or stop descend to insanity?

The mother was abandoned and was only given wealth because the King hated her/political issues.

Stop abuse was not done because money (mostly).

@Nadie @Chuepomi Technically the children are screwed. (unless someone promptly goes and save them). I remember them saying that they don't get fed unless their mother is home and since their mother is now dead...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the guy they met in the first chapter isn't their asshole father....even an uncle would be fine just not that garbage existence

Double-page supporter
the mother's death is kind of anticlimactic, i want to go full chinese revenge mode first

Yes. YES!!... Uh I mean oh no, that's so sad. She got KOed oh no, so sad

ugh, the adults in this story are so scummy
be it the emperor, the mother, the maids and that long haired guy too

wtf with his, "you don't need to be so on guard around me"
hell the first thing you say to them were to threaten them 😒

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she got stabbed by a tree. Imagine being that pathetic.

Also, it's a shame she didn't live. Else, we would've been able to see her get disowned or something, and then the twins (now older) finds her in an alleyway fro drama. That would've been neat.

When the twins looked behind them to see that guy, I instantly thought "Slenderman??".

Users who are viewing this thread