Dex-chan lover
"Whats the plan?"

"We're gonna assassinate them."

Assassination fails

"It failed, what now?"

"Don't worry I've got a plan."

Assassination Round 2

TO BE CONTINUED

Uhhhhhhhh yeah have fun buddy... You have to get through their two overprotective older siblings (cause I feel the 2nd oldest doesn't really care lol), the emperor, and their spirit animal/ protecter 😆

Double-page supporter
So, they are planning to kill two helpless children, why? What's to be gained? What do you lose if they live? More importantly has the bad guys weighed the pros and cons of a failed assassination attempt against the possible gain of killing the children. Is the possible gain worth the risk of getting caught on attempted regicide? I think not. This comical villainy for villainys own sake.

Don't you dare touch those cutie pies!! I might be just a lump of fat but I will choke you with my fat cells till you beg for your life, shadowy bad guy!

Aggregator gang
dude, are you suicidal? those royals are like Hyperion from The youngest princess

@piapple I think second prince care about the twins also.. except.. i think he gave off the i am waiting to see chaos along.. he is the kind that strategizes in my opinion

Supporter
@Mojo well, you don't typically hire agents for assassination within your circle for the sake of maintaining plausible deniability. There is some degree of safety with assassination, which can be further increased by having connections to someone close to the target. Count Clone doesn't seem directly impacted by the rise of new heirs, so it must be a faction-related thing.

Please note that this is just one extrapolation from available information. He can totally just be a two-dimensional villain for villainy's sake.

Dex-chan lover
PFT. Good luck with that. What a death wish that shadow has
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Assassinating the twins has to be the least useful idea imaginable. {They are 4th and 5th in line out of 5. If their numbers did come up they are in the weakest position. Arien is useful for political marriage, Arjen could easily be puppeted . There's no damn point.

Users who are viewing this thread