The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 23

how does them having a social debut affect you??? they didn’t even ask for one themselves, they’re not your kids, and i doubt you’re paying for it, so what are you so tight for? everyone in this comic is searching so hard for a reason to be angry at some kids for just being alive 😩 even if they’re illegitimate the whole imperial family acknowledges them, how are commoners/lower nobility so bent over it? jealousy or smth? they keep saying it brings shame to the imperial family as if they’re apart of it 💀

Dex-chan lover
One of the best parts of this not being in scrolling format is the flip book transition between pages 28 and 29.

god i love the second prince his ^u^ face is adorable, hope we can swe the guardian again 👉👈

@gum_rummy ooo, I never knew that since I just default it to the scrolling format regardless of the manga/manhua, thanks for that

@snappleti its just like the royal family in UK right? There are a bunch of fans that live up to the definition of fanatic. It’s just like how I read somewhere that people have always criticized Princess Meghan like “how could they not let us see the baby right after it was born and only told the rest of the world sometime after” but after they left, they were all like, “no, come back”.

People are just weird when they’re invested in other people’s story. It’s as if they suddenly got the right to butt in.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure this has been asked before, but where exactly are the pure blooded royal women?

I still wonder what exactly the second prince did to them.

HA↑HA↑HA↑HA↑HA
you can try to, mysterious shadow figure, but your head will be sliced off before you even know it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the third prince, he's just a normal brother in front of them and he's cute

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Count Clone? Is there a Count Original? They can be on opposing sides killing each other.

I will make those words your last RREEPLIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Not "blaming" the King for his more recent actions.Or rather, Im not blaming him for being an ass. Im just blaming him for being an idiot.

the shadow guy trying to kill our favorite cute twins? lol
playing the "Coffin dance" meme now 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456

The reason is probably that it will disturb the emperor.

The fool is probably just trying to get rid of the current Emperor and it's possible they can't get close enough to kill him. But if they mentally disturb him by killing the twins, they he might make mistakes later allowing them access to killing him directly.

Then its just controlling the little kids that are left into becoming their puppet emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread