The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 23

😭😭😭😭KAJJGHJSHFA I NEED MORE.

I just binged and fucking love this series. I feel so bad for the two twins. ;_; I hope they meet their guardian and I am confused as to why their guardian is so late???

Also, they got some sneaky ninja powers going on!!! AHHH I NEED TO KNOW MORE. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Idiot noble: *plotting to murder children*

Gentlemen...
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
fish eyessss
and don't you dare lay a hand on them! [third price, I choose you!] sicc 'em!
I mean seriously. either the royal bee's take care of this behind the scenes and protag duo discover after or... I don't want to think of people attempting to hurt them. I seriously want fluff from this story, but only in due time because I'm picky. open their little worlds to the rest of them after some more development, and maybe give the rest of the royal family (aside from dad) some depth to their personality. the broes have fun gimmicks: the first prince is awkward and naive to gossip (probably loyal), the second prince is a 10-year old genius who inherited all the EQ from the rest of his family, third prince is the short jumpy chihuahua that is battle born. but aren't exactly in-depth. I wouldn't hope that the author just uses manifestation as an excuse, I mean, there has to be a reason for "what's with this sassy... lost child?" why one is extremely intelligent and the other is a jumping Hannibal bean

Dex-chan lover
Those kids love repeating they are 20 something years old mentally but they really don't show it...

The manhwa is really good for now.

I just hope they mantain equal focus on both the twins and it doesn't shifts the focus to the princess in the future.

I am all in for equal focus on the twins and the interaction between them is really cute.

I hope this threatening shadow person is what spurs the introduction of the fox guardian to the twins!

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Why does this manhwa use the long strip display when it's obviously not made for that?

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah let's just break into the emperors room while he's asleep with his kids.

I can only imagine this going well.

@palaceofmalice yeah, but it defaults to long strip every chapter. A few chapters ago it was using the single page mode so I thought someone fixed it, but it changed back again. Does the uploader set the preferred mode?

Users who are viewing this thread