The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 23

@shubh68 isn't it already about 80 % about the princess and the brother is only her... accessory? Taking him out of the story wouldn't really change anything about it...
But I agree, it abouslutely should not shift to focus even more on her! It's cute and new and different because there are two of them

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see how the story is shifting only to focus on Arien as some readers think. We clearly see that Arjen is a big part of the story. A lot of the things happening are because of his reactions to stressful situations and Arien reacts to him. And it happens vice versa too of course. We always get to see both which is exactly what I'm here for.

Double-page supporter
So when is our fox guardian gonna make his official appearance (I know they said he's a wolf but that looks way more like a fox)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like when are we gonna see more of Jason? Isn't he supposed to be around them now that they're in the palace?? Why hasn't he made an official appearance to them yet?

Touch my babies and Imma kill you, shadow-man.
I hope red wolf guy will come soon now that they've had their manifestation. Also that they'll start to trust the princes a bit more, if not the Emperor.
Thanks for your work and please, keep going !

I really don't understand the hate at the twins like they're still of royal blood y'all and are just kids?? :>>

Thank you! I really feel bad for their family - but I feel more bad for the twins. It will take time but they'll gradually get closer to one another... >~<

@Dreiks
@shubh68 isn't it already about 80 % about the princess and the brother is only her... accessory? Taking him out of the story wouldn't really change anything about it...
But I agree, it abouslutely should not shift to focus even more on her! It's cute and new and different because there are two of them
Now that you say that, maybe you are a little correct. I would rather say its 55-60 princess instead of 80 though.
Another reason could be we readers generally read princess reincarnation stories, so our focus goes to sister instead of brother. So, in that way the fault can be ours too!!

Well, the tropes suggest that focus on sister will be more in future!! Just hope, the tropes are not followed!

oh my isn't that amazing the last panel
im gonna see this arrogant unknown fucking person get crushed spectacularly
really that'd be amazing and it'd make my day
im soo looking forward too the next chapters yeaaa~

I wish Arjen would talk more ><, or if the majority of the talking switched between episodes would be fine too 😔 hoping for development

Double-page supporter
Hehe, he is going to kill the twins guys! Heard what he said? He’s going to kill the twins. What about it Pope? Crusade or not?

Aggregator gang
Tch scum. My babies are just trying to survive!! Canon fodder like you are not worthy of laying eyes on them!!

A person with half royal blood is still higher than any with none I would think. I don’t get them putting someone down who is so obviously above them. I mean they have super powers. How is that not awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread