The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 23

Will we finally get to be introduced to the guardian of the twins soon? We met him once but they children didnt and i imagine it's the fox on the cover.

Thanks for the chapter. =)
I love the small remarks of the second prince !

Hmm... trying to think of what the motive might be to assassinating the twins...

Maybe they’re afraid that allowing those with commoner blood to gain power, even indirectly, might set a precedent for others with commoner blood to also gain power?

Perhaps the twins being acknowledged as part of the imperial family could be a huge morale booster for illegitimate children looking to climb up the ranks of nobility. In a previous chapter, it was mentioned that many illegitimate children of nobility existed, but they were hidden away. The twins were not hidden away, which may be used to justify nobles acknowledging their own illegitimate children. This may in turn slowly give more power to commoners, as nobles with commoner blood may be more likely to empathize with them. More power to the commoners mean less power to the nobles, which may be what Count Clone is afraid of. I dunno... just spitballing ideas here... >_>

Dex-chan lover
... This chapter makes me refexively say "Are you trying to get yourself killed or something?"

I can finally read this without Jaime cersei thoughts. Lord translator sama, you have given me salvation through cute manhwa. Thanks for the chappie!

I kind of think the fox is gonna come and save them and they more people will see that they have really strong ties with their imperial side.

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering.... Is that "shadowy person" the queen?? We haven't really seen anything about her yet right?

Users who are viewing this thread