The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 24

There’s no way that little kid is the male lead! First of all, he looked at them with contempt along with the shitty father. Also, how could the duke bump into Arien when the road is clearly wide and open?!?! What utter nonsense! The kid is a bit taller than the twins but he still should’ve seen a crowd of people coming. Are they both blind?!

Two snakes climbing a tree on a family crest - "this is totally a nice person".

SIgh.

@dearbambii right? I hope she not horny enough to fall in love with whatever handsome boy comes her way. I hope her blushing and everything is just the appreciation of art. I mean, she’s a grown woman, she better not just act like a child just because she’s in the body of one.

My heart. Nooooooo. Why.... noooooo.
Also that guy I so dislike and like I know they are part commoner but it doesn’t seem like there was currently a queen so I don’t know. Isn’t it more just half siblings of the princes. Because If someone messed with my half siblings I would so mess them up.

Aww our poor babies! They're so emotionally scarred. Plus they have to deal with scheming nobles and the occasional mage trying to kill them. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
Technically the other glove is filthy too since you pulled off the contaminated one with it, but that doesn't matter when the person wearing them is a trash heap in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Will I survive longer to witness the next chapter? Nothing’s too sure. The cliffhanger is real.

Dang, it was a nice story, but looks like the author got the axe and had to end it somehow. Farewell Arjen and Arien

knew the snake climbing a tree family logo means that the dude is two faced and probably wants the crown for himself

Wow, who would have guessed the guy with two snakes for a family crest would be a two faced asshole. /s
But this is most cruel, ending on such a cliffhanger.

I rly hope the twins don't trust that noble. I would be suspicious of anyone if I had to go through wut the twins have, especially if they're seemingly nice.

*arien bumping into someone*
Me: What? That might be the ML! But wait, why does he has a moustache?
*full body look on the guy with pink background*
Me: OMOOOO DON'T TELL ME SHE'S GONNA FALL FOR THAT OLD GUY 😱😱😱

Users who are viewing this thread