The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
wow, the imperial palace is so secure with magic, knight and all.

THAT PIECE OF SHIT-- You're the filthy one! You ugly suspicious, old geezer ew.
Gosh even inside the palace is unsafe for these innocent kids. They must be protected at all costs! Thanks for the update. 💖

Dex-chan lover
Wow fake as af. also like did he legit stand in her way like that? lol
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
It would funny if Arien just asked the maid to give her the handkerchief and wiped her face where he touched her and then tossed it away and said “Filthy”.

Fed-Kun's army
If I were the twin sister there is no way I would be fooled by that geezer mainly because after what they have seen so far, they should assume everyone wants to belittle them and hurt them and only trust people after they prove otherwise. It's a sad concept but it saves them the heatache and the physical hurt.
But I suppose it's exactly that desperation that made them blind to this guy. Wanting just one person to accept your existence and meeting someone who seemingly does so.... I suppose it can blind a person to others' malicious intentions.

Noooo! Come on I just started and you upload that cliffhanger as I'm reading!!! Ahhhhhh! I woll go die in a hole now. Lol.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
For those who can't handle the cliffhanger
they are fine 2nd prince's magic protected them

Users who are viewing this thread