The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 24

Why do is it that when i start reading a new series the latest chapter always ends in a cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
The Duke was already suspicious for bumping into her!! Even if she was distracted, what chances are that a noble Duke would be distracted at the same time not noticing the twins and the hoards of maids behind them? -suspicious- XDDD

And gosh, that cliffhanger :O Who dares to hurt these two adorable children ;A;

Double-page supporter
Excuse!? No paying attention!? Yeah right, it’s a big ass garden and there were no one there and not to mention a bunch of maids are walking behind them, hard to miss in an open space where there’s not obstruction.

Dex-chan lover
Me: *sees the assasin
*sets the dramatic music*
*scrolling down*
*realizing it's a cliffhanger*
https://youtu.be/DAYyPELvyqI

Guardian comes to resque! That cliffhangerrrrr

And well i hope the duke's son didn't as fck as his father...

Thank you for this chapter 🧡

Seeing the Head Maid scold the Duke and go straight to protect the twins, I'm starting to like the Head Maid now.

Fed-Kun's army
😠 I bet the Duke is going to make them more wary of adults/people again.

for someone to straight up walk to someone, not making a move to get out of the way is just???? like hello??? MOVE TF

He bumped into her on purpose!! Hopefully his kid isn't evil like him? Maybe they can finally have a friend around their age :(( Also head maid was never that bad just super strict lmao

Double-page supporter
Ishina's face lookin like a snapping turtle last panel im dead 🤧🤧

Double-page supporter
What made him look like a villain right off the bat? Was it the stache? Was it the eyebrows? Wrinkles? Like, he looked super villain like from the very beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread