The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

so ur telling me that bitch rurahel basically cowboyed his majesty and took his dick like that????? lmao I-
wheres the fucking shame

Aggregator gang
More misunderstandings coming right up!! Also I kinda want this to go darker, the twins to shut off their feelings and only trust each other. Anyways I know that won't happen so let's bet how long it'll take for the Emperor to clear thing up :)

Fed-Kun's army
i thinks its not literally disappearing, maybe he just goes rampage or something, or lost consciousness,
he meant their hearts to freeze, to lost emotions, maybe thats the problem, if they lost feelings, then he disappear (again?)

Fed-Kun's army
what if Rurahel was related to the empror's Gardian ? maybe before dying the guardian made a contract with him to keep both alive or something? and because the queen is dead the guardian became insane ? (I'm trying to find a better role for Rurahel than being a shitty mother and s***)

So he did not 'sleep' with her but it looked like they had sex though, is it just a matter of posture? 😂😂😂

Do you think that red haired dude could actually be their guardian or something?
Maybe specifically Ariens because she has more mana

Now we need them to realize the Duke Roselia are not innocence and need to be punch

well.......this is awkward. Any bets they'll stay for the rest of the conversation or just run off now at the bad part?

Users who are viewing this thread