The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

Out of context, those words sound really bad. But it's different now.
I really wish they didn't add more misunderstandings sigh... Poor foxie

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

@zDarkness
Yea n Im pretty sure that the
red head guy is their familiar but like he said because their hearts are closed off he can't fully manifest himself cause like maybe in the first few years they need to be just pure n lighthearted (idk) but maybe that's y. But if Rurahel(their mom) is really a his ex-familiar then that means... she raped him. And that the twins aren't half commoner their half familiar half noble(human)

@skilodracus
I kinda think it does cause I mean just imagine if it was you. You get raped by this person and then you(or them depending on genders) gets pregnant and you can't abort them you HAVE TO have them(let them be born) and you have to take carw of them. No he didn't do his utmost best to make sure that they were being treated with care but he also didn't have control over Rurahel who was technically their primary caretaker and the one responsible for their abuse. When he found out about them and learned what happened to them he regretted his own helplessness and has been making a sincere effort to mend his ways but there's only so much you can do when the children themselves won't open themselves up to you and you yourself don't really know how to handle it especially when you still feel pain/anger at how they came to be.

@StrudelQueen
Yea i totally agree with you but at the same time that I wanna see them far away and happy I also wanna see them work things out with the rest of the fam. Cause it seems like the Emperor legit cares about them. Yea, regretted that they were born but we can just chalk that up to postpartum depression which is quite common amongst new parents (for some its not the first child bit the second or third). He is now genuinely concerned about them and wants what's best for them and if possible to undone the damage that's been done. So I kinda wanna see them work it out but also I wanna see them be happy.

@thegiantpossum
Let's just chalk it up to postpartum depression or rather to be more accurate partum depression. After all he said he wouldn't have let them be born. I think its fine to feel that way about it then as long as it not about them now as in "I want to kill them" "I never wanted them to be born so I'm going to have them killed" as long as its not that I think it's okay. Afterall its not like he's not continously making a sincere effort to try and fix his wrongs. Which a lot of people don't seem to care about annoying cause its like yea he fucked up by leaving them with their MOTHER but there was no way for him to know that, that's what would happen as a result of it. And when he did find out he has continously made an effort to fix it (people who hate him remind me of the people who hate the fiancee/girlfriend in movies/games/novels cause she in the way of the FL and ML getting together)

I can't read Korean but I looked at the raws.
Looks like the shit has hit the fan. These kids are breaking hearts left and right. Pretty sure they just threw Alex's heart into a meat grinder.

Question: Does the Emperor even have a proper name? I've looked back at the earlier chapters and for some reason I can't find any mention of his name.

Uh ohhhhhhhhhh shit's about to go down 😬
The kids are gonna close off their hearts again RIP fox man for now T~T

Thank you for the update!!

From what I saw from chapter 31 to 33 in the raws things are not going well
It looks like their guardian the red hair dude is drowning probably because they closed their hearts again. They broke Alex's heart from the severe distrust after hearing the emperor's word. The duke, count and there's a green hair dude with a scar on his face that are in cahoots with each other. The duke's son is an asshole. They also reject their father, basically how they were before but more cold

Your fucking kidding me
Their guardian power is based of their feelings for the Emperor? that so stupid.

So the Emperor is a blameless cinemonroll for letting his children get abused
and Rauhel is just some 2D crazy bitch...just like a thought. How...sexist 8D,
is the story implying that she raped him ? or was it magic....just... agh 🤦

I have a theory about Rauheal...we know the emperor gave away his guardian to his spirit. Guardian's do have a human form. Guardians also don't usualy change their master....Im going to guess that the the "contract" Rauheal was talking about was actually with the guardian, and maybe she is just a corrupted version oh his own spirit ? She only been represented as being crazy this whole time so that's my guess.

Double-page supporter
Ofc they had to listen to that part of the whole conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Ooohhh great, what a nice timing to hear the darkest shit secret.

Now they'll close their hearts to these people because,maybe just maybe some misunderstanding,and our cute red guardian will forever be vanish.
And I still don't get this contract shit the emperor has with his side hoe ruhel,
What does loyd mean he DID not sleep with the bishhh,then how did she able to have a child with him??hearing from her,rauhel,about the contract makes me think she is the emperors guardian before.and had a one sided love with the emperor thus blackmailing him........ughhh
like bruhhhhh,I guess we still lack of few pieces of information to complete the full puzzle.

Sooooo finally we got the answer we needed now.why their guardian didn't came early on them to rescue...because he wasn't able to do it for being frozen,explains why he was in some deep sea on previous chapter.

And we learned a bit more about how these Guardians work... Maybe Ruth was a Yandere Guardian gone berserk?

Users who are viewing this thread