The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, man. Like these poor twins haven’t gone through enough now they’re the children of rape too?

Double-page supporter
Woweeeeeeee, this dude has really bad timing with this confessions of potential murder. But yeah, it's sad the twins were the result of rape. That's messed up.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
_I got a truckload of misunderstandings to deliver...
_Put on the pile.
_That's not a pile that's a mountain !
_Wait till you see the one for stupid decisions before saying that...

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Aaaaa, like always wrong moment to eavesdropping.

Fed-Kun's army
@ParagonNight I actually forgot about that. I mean, my first thought was like... grow up, you're adults... then I read your comment and thought about it for a minute. Imagine being in a childs body as an adult and being mentally and physically abused day after day for 5 years. I would say that those 5 years would feel like a life time. It wouldn't be long before even with your mentality of an adult to become warped down to your child-like self, right?

it seems that the story is leaning more and more on the sister, which is a shame. I wanted them to have an equal playing field but even the artwork is pushing the brother to the corner of the page. I guess we will have some sort of male love interest introduced eventually. It irks me a little but it's not too bad so far.

Well at least we now know why their guardian couldn't show up when they were being abused by that betch (˘̩╭╮˘̩)

Users who are viewing this thread