The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Nice legs bro

xXi9qJk.png

Dex-chan lover
This is extremely frustrating and not enough to keep going. Dropped.

These kids literally said how much they were abused by their mother and how they hated her, and you're STILL foolish enough to believe that missed her??!! These royals are really a could cards short of a full deck

Fed-Kun's army
Akskkddnskskdnk the 2nd prince... Plz let me hug you, you precious boi... 🥺😭

And F for Jason..

I still don't fucking understand wtf their spirit guardian doesn't tell them anything... What is holding him back? Why does he have to be so mYStErIoUS

I’m all for telling off the royal family, but they really let it out on the wrong person. The 2nd prince saved their lives and is risking his own life and that how he gets repaid. I get that they don’t know he did that. Maybe if people would STOP WITHHOLDING INFORMATION.

Double-page supporter
@Dudelmex This entire story can be summarized as "no one wants to speak to each other so they all just jump to conclusions". I mean if there was any type of proper communication going on there wouldn't be any type of tension or drama which is the point of this story. So expect that people will continue to not speak to each other and just assume things. The emperor assumed they wanted to move back to the castle without asking them directly. They assume that the imperial family doesn't care about them despite all of the evidence pointing to the opposite. Their own guardian just says "hey trust me, the emperor isn't a bad guy" without 1. explaining that he's their guardian and 2. not explaining why the emperor is acting the way he acts.

Heck the only people that anyone seems to listen to is the "evil" duke and his son.

Aggregator gang
The lack of communication is really being played out to make more drama huh. Hmm well whatever, its interesting ig. I wonder how they'll clear this all up?

@degenerateafro

I honestly hate that it really boils down to that, and I only really comment to blow of steam after reading 33 chapters of no communication. Still, some of the lack of communication still doesn’t make sense story wise either, the twins were attacked by magic and the second prince had to put a stronger spell on them. Why didn’t he just say that he put a ward on them, they already know they’re in danger, at least tell them that you’re protecting them. And as you said, their own guardian just being an ambiguous asshole for no reason. He’s dying and instead of just being clear he tells them “don’t worry about whatever your dad who didn’t tell you why he couldn’t see you is doing.” It’s all cheap tension and drama, the only good parts where when the duke and his son were involved because they’re supposed to be the antagonistic force. They should’ve put actual doubt in the twins after the Emperor and the Princes actually bonded with them. If you look it from the twins perspective they’re treated like new toys for the Royals to play with, but that’s also because even though they’re over 18 and should have conflict resolution methods in their mind they waste time by never asking important questions.

Point is, I know this story is absolute garbage, but it’s at the level where it’s a somewhat an enjoyable dumpster fire.

Fed-Kun's army
These reject villains that rent-a-minion threw out of their bargain bin are getting a bit frustrating. They are more organized in their goal than the royal family, keep slipping free regardless of the evidence found against them, and puppeteer events that continue to go according to plan..and that's saying something.I
Dang it let the good guys start scoring points in this spy game...😓

Users who are viewing this thread