The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 33

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE. EMPEROR TALKS TO HIS KIDS!!

Why would he listen to another person's recommendations if that person himself hasn't gone through what the twins experienced. I dunno if it's his pride preventing him from talking to them but ffs just explain everything to them.

bitvh this hella frustrating.. stop assuming shit, start communicating.. Both sides only thinking from their own pov, which fcking suck and justifying no shits.. and for the twins, y'all really want to live the hardway huh especially with that weak body..

Fed-Kun's army
The Emperor should really have talked to the kids, lol why did he beleive the words of a child and a stranger. Makes you think How did he rule his country lol

Double-page supporter
Kinda smart second prince getting confused from his stupid royal family's stupidity

Double-page supporter
Could it be that the third prince is surprisingly smarter than the emperor and first prince and knows that Count Clone is really bad persona?!

Dex-chan lover
Aww, at least the brothers are trying even though they're still technically kids too the emporer however, he needs to change

I really adore Eiji xDDD

Ack, poor Jason. I wonder if Alex's guardian will alert someone about it. It's worrisome Alex is getting worse :(

Honestly, I just hope the brothers do something to knock some sense into the emperor and the siblings. I have a feeling is all hinges on these three.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

The way there's no communication in this family and I want to tear at my face in frustration... :D

the lack of braincells in this whole family is making me want to drop this manhwa :) i am 🤏 this close to doing it

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST TAAAAAAAAAAALK- I-
At this point I can't tell whether this telepathy is a curse or a boon. Smfh.

Okay I was overlooking their stupidity before because they're kids (fuck the isekai genre, they act nothing like their actual ages), but now they're so goddamn stubborn. It's gotten really annoying.

tbh.... I thought they are atleast mature given their so called additional "age" from the past but they are thinking like 5-year-olds. I am giving this manhwa a chance but it's disappointing me.
I applaud the 3 Princes , they are more mature than the twins even though the two were supposed to be older than them. "MENTALLY"

Am I actually the only one who relates to the kid ? 25 years old is still young. It's not weird to sometimes be immature at that age. Especially considering their circumstances. The world abandonned them and when they finally start to trust someone else, this trust gets trampled on (or at least they think so). With the shock of their "discovery", it's normalfor them to think irationally?

Users who are viewing this thread