The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! They make me so frustrated, the twins are so hard up and they don't listen like listen for once 😡😡

Fed-Kun's army
@shionlee The only frustrating ones are the twins and the Emporer the princes of literally all but done their damn near hardest to be good sibling, hell they where happy they had actually kid brother and sister, the twins are LITERALLY supposed to be iskei'd adults and they have not once proven to use that experience for nothing more than a bypass sentence, they are literally actting on nothing more than emotional vindications rather than any form of communication or understanding.

people are for some reason forgetting that not only were they young when they died and reincarnated, they were also literally abused for years in their new lives. OF COURSE they're gonna be stubborn and untrusting.

Thank you for the chapter, I kinda already knew what happened ahead of time via google translate and my limited Korean but it's nice to see quality translations so thank you for it.

If anyone is too impatient to wait for quality translation here is a spoiler for the next chapters, take it with a grain of salt because I used google translate, my very limited Korean knowledge, and my friend's help to read ahead. Long writing ahead!
im bad with names so bare with me, so the twins will have a talk with the second prince. The the Duke (the asshole who introduced his son to the twin) will come in. The twin will basically coldly dismiss the second prince to have a talk with the Duke. The Duke basically acted two face and said the twin must had lived a harsh life as an illegitimate children, and that he's sorry if he was rude before, then he said he's going to gift them, the twin, a servant who was also a illegitimate child. The twin apepear happy and happy to see someone else who is also illegitimate. The servant was the hood dude with the scar on his face. *FLASHBACK TIME* the green hair dude with scar of face, I'll call him scar face bc I forgot name, was and illegitimate child. He revealed that he was picked up by the Duke bc he had magical power and that the Duke is an asshole and hates illegitimate children for some reason and that he'll only accept them if they're useful. *PRESENT TIME* Ishina stopped the Duke and told him that all servants must be checked for qualification or something similar of that sort by the royal something (basically they get checked to see if they're dangerous or not). Duke seems mad and twin notice the Duke change in expression. Now to the youngest prince (the one who's wild and kill happy?) with his green hair guardian (not scar face) caught the guy who was with the hooded suspicious man (scar face), and they're in some touture chamber. Third prince beat the guy and threaten him and said who was with em that day and who's the mastermind for trying to harm the twin or something of that sort. Chapter ends with the prince saying something along the lines "Ishina (strict maid who's with the twin), no way".
And yeah that's it. Still, wait for the translation group (Just Do It) to translate and read it because my summary may be inaccurate.

Aggregator gang
Eiji gets shit done.
Also the twin princes were abused to hell in their past life , and also in this life they were abused for what 5 years and nobody from the royal family even gave a shit to help them or even check on them, so I can't blame them at all if they dont trust the royal family

i was expecting to come into this chapter really frustrated lol. i saw the update and literally screamed to release anger before clicking to read.

last page was exactly my reaction 🤣

"They're just pretending to be nice to us!"

Uuuuuhhh why? You two are worthless illegitimate children. Theres no useful reason to be nice to you. These two need to use their brains.

Double-page supporter
i for one respect the twins' mistrust considering 1) their absolutely horrible past life and 2) the emperor (and other brothers, i suppose) not saying anything to the twins to explain (you could argue the twins are too young to be told, but in the twins' perspective his behavior is distant at best and deadbeat at worst). while the emperor may eventually be revealed to have justifiable reasons for his neglect, it still is child neglect. the kiddos have every right to resent them regardless, esp since rurahel was so horrible and abusive towards them.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Is someone finally going to speak some sense into these twins who if you're from the royal family and you're nice to them (they think it's a whim or they think it's a ploy).

Everytime I read this manhwa, I wish they didn't make the twins isekai character that should have the mentality of a 20+ year old. I would be so much less frustrated and might actually SYMPATHIZE with them. As it is, I feel so horrible for the (12 yr old?) 2nd Prince that's basically risking his life to keep two ungrateful brats safe.

Seriously, I don't get why are people hating and blaming the children????

I mean, even if they're mentally 18 years of age, they were abused and abandoned for 5 fucking years in a CHILD form. Regardless of age, any person would NOT BE OKAY if they're treated like that.

I can get why its not right for them to shut people out immediately like the 2nd prince, but don't expect them to be that understanding and logical either. The emotional scar has been deep for the twins, all of you haters sound like assholes.

When these updates come out I’m like “damn it’s been a while!” Then I go and look at the last release and realize I’m just an impatient ass hole lol. Thanks for all the hard work! Y’all do a great job and I’m very appreciative of that :)

They're like those anti-vaxxer moms that ignore all the benefits of vaccines and only focuses on the small bad part of it.

I'm glad i didn't read this for a month lol, this new chapter just almost finished the misunderstanding...

Dex-chan lover
"He named you two himself." Uhh, they don't like him? How is that a point in his favor?

I'm an adult, and I wouldn't trust the royalty either. With the exception of maybe Alex, they run the gamut from psychopath to incompetent. No matter how good everyone claims the Emperor's intentions are, the results of his actions are much more relevant, not to mention measurable.

The way the Emperor runs the place, just throwing money and riches at his problems without any care or consideration, I'd want to get out of the way. People with that little sense ought not to be given so much power.

Dex-chan lover
It took 34 chapters before someone had the guts to finally speak properly to them? Well, at least it wasn't a 100 chapters.

@Meo
I just assume the isekei tag is just a meme thing instead of seriously considering the age of their previous life.
There is only a few novels/manga that seriously take that tag anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread