The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 37

@N0b0dy07 I wouldn't call 18 year olds "adult-minded" but that's nitpicky so I won't press it. But so, even if their minds were fully adult when they reincarnated, that's still 5 years of abuse and neglect. They can't get a proper read on their father, who keeps switching between drawing them close and pushing them away. As the audience, we know why, but the twins sure as heck don't. The brothers, even if they aren't complicit in the abuse, don't have the power to protect them from the emperor. Not to mention trauma affects how people think, behave, and react

I don't really think the reincarnation thing is particularly necessary either, it's just an excuse to have them behave more maturely than the average 5 year old. Keyword being "more", since 5 year olds are even worse at being reasonable or regulating their emotions. But they could just be mature for their age and nothing would change

@reedercat I'm so glad you sympathize with the twins. I was so surprised in the last chapter many people said they were dropping this. You said the things I want to say about the twins.

The royal family treating the twins well NOW doesn't change how they were treated the last 5 years. It also doesn't change the way how they notice that people disapprove of their "mixed blood".

I agree with @reedercat. Also, I personally interpreted the reincarnation as a tool to explain just how close the two twins are. They are so dependent on each other partly because of abuse but also partly because they've been twins for two lifetimes.

Am I the only one that has problem reading all chapter?? Because I only see the warning message and I don't know how to solve this problem..

Wow, Niwa, tell us how you really feel. It's not like the twins were ever conditioned to see their royal blood as a detriment at best and a legitimate threat to their lives at worst, or anything. Effin' Christ.

The siblings only hate and resent the royal family.... AND WHOSE FAULT IS GIR THAT???! Seriously what stupid guardian being pissy because two children that never had a reason to feel pride are traumatized.

Putting it simply they were beaten, screamed at and now have their life threatened precisely because of who their father is, the fact that nobody in this damn family seems to take this seriously is annoying at and their guardians are a reflection of that.

Also Ishina the only character with rights.

Double-page supporter
Wait a minute now. If Duke Rosea was related to the Empress, then that's all the more reason to be suspicious of him when dealing with children that were not birthed by his relative. What type of logic would it take to assume that his relationship with the Empress would mean he wouldn't betray someone who wasn't born from said Empress? That's dumber than usual.

Also it's amazing that Duke Rosea would introduce someone with direct ties to Count Clone as a potential playmate of the children. Overall there is less for me to complain about this chapter which I'll consider a plus.

Please stop being dumb ;–; I'm so done with their dumbasses but I'll continue reading until Jason is free or something.

The little convo between Niwe and Jason is cute and Killua makes sense. Please don't be a dumbass like your dad, princes.

@reedercat I think we agree with more than we disagree with. I heard in the novels the portrayal is closer to a pair of kids who are capable of more complex reasoning which is a fine I guess.

The elements that pop into my head when I am told two twins were reincarnated is that they have another life to base their current personalities, disposition, and reasoning off of and would by extension react to thing differently than say your average abused toddler.

All in all I do think the twins deserve more credit and more sympathy. The other princes suspect the duke out the fact they have no other suspect while the twins were able to discern in his trouble in much less time based on observation of those around them(the maid)

Niwe better back the fuck off, talking shit like the twins have had the best of time after being taken in by a family that had given up in them even being alive. They have to deal with three overbearing older brothers and a wishy washy fucking emperor, it’s not like the royal family has given them a reason to be proud to be a royal. I’d definitely hate being taken in into a family of inconsiderate assholes who constantly present questions and then dodge them immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread