The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 38

This story would have been much better if they had actually been children. I wouldn't be so freaking annoyed at how incredibly stupid the main characters are.

- Remember when sis wanted to run away and bro was like “no, we are small and we would die”?
Where did that common sense? It’s just basic survival skills.
(Like 2nd Bro is on bed rest for y’all and they are out here putting their life at risk.

And WHY are they so lonely all the time? Like, there are TWO of you, that’s the benefit of a twin! But all it does it make them double depressed. (Obviously I’m a lonely only child, lol).

Dex-chan lover
@Kthp it seems to me that theyre lonely cause its always been *only* themselves protecting the other. They know that they can only protect each other to a certain extent (being illegitimate and kids) and theyve seen each other get beaten/starved. Seems that theyre desperately looking for someone else they can trust to protect them without fear of abandonment

I totally agree with you. After I the chapter, I realized they are just reasonably depressed. When I think about the fact that they are adults stuck in this super crappy situation... At least a real child could just brush it off and love their new bros, but they KNOW these people suck.

This is a little too much, they couldve atleast listened to what others say and not just throw a tantrum and run away without listening to anything. They are mentally 25, its too childish.

Users who are viewing this thread