The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 38

the way a person is raised affects their mentality they died when they were highschoolers and lived like 8 years as children so thall decrease their mental age and the way they were treated will make them more mature and make it so that once someone loses their trust theyll never trust them again.
if you lie to normal children and they find out you just have to give them what they like and theyll start liking you again but these guys will probobly never forgive them for lying to them.

Not only are the villains getting a free ride.. They just charted a party bus to bring everyone willingly/happy jumping aboard "screw the twins over plot"...

All of this could really easily be solved with a sit down conversation. I don't expect the twins to forgive the emperor fit neglecting them, but at least they could understand WHY he did it

Why all of this characters is soooo stupid? The twins they need to be becareful, it said that they're 23 y.o but it seems they really turn to 5 y.o, so naive

How is each new chapter worse than the last? Welp everyone still reading this I wish you farewell and good luck.

ughhhhh the conflict keeps on dragging. i am getting tired of it

why can't they just bend some rules and FCKNG TALK

their conversations get cut off in the most convenient time to drag the conflict

thank you for translating.

A character doesn't need the mindset of an adult at birth to grow up hating their parents/family and distrust all adults. The abuse and neglect is enough to do so. If they really did think like adults, they would know not to trust any adult just because they show kindness. The plot point of them having memories of their previous life is pointless, honestly. They are still mentally at the level of a child. Since they grew up a bit, I'd say around a 7-10 year old which is nothing near the level of 18+. There is too much continuous flip-flopping between trust and distrust between the twins and their family. I don't get why they aren't suspicious of the Count. So they are choose to distrust their royal family who've offered protections thus far, but don't even think twice about be offered a servant from some random nobleman when people just tried to murder them. Yup. Alright. Adult-minded. If surviving was their goal, why do they turn brainless when the convenient villain Count Rose plot points happen?

I did enjoy reading this up to a certain point, but the lack of development in the twins is somewhat aggravating. The twins and the royal family. Lack of communication is the most irritating plot tool.

No brother, They've gone through more. Since the day they were born till their death till their reborn again. And here they are 😔

Double-page supporter
"They are nothing like me they have no scars, they don't know suffering" Rude of him to assume. They only have no scars because the magical growth thing healed them

this problem can be solved if only.. THE EMPEROR SUCKED UP ALL OF HIS EGO AND START
F*CKING
TALK WITH THE TWIN.. Truth may be harsh, but it's better than keep it and let the other party going anxious.. THIS KIND OF STORY HAS A CLEAR PLOT TO DO/WHAT HAPPEN NEXT, BUT THEY TWISTED IT... ANDTHING LIKE THIS SOMETIMES MAKES THE READERS LOSING THEIR MIND... SO
F*** YOU
EMPEROR AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER... LOL

adding in isekai is pointless lol. in fact it makes the story worse bc the twins are so naive and dumb 💀💀💀

I have my words with me when i came to this comment section but when i see the comments

Well yeah nevermind, same✊🏻

I think the characters of the twins are a bit irritating, seriously speaking. Why? Because both are a reincarnation, they both have memories of their past lives but up to this point they are thinking like children. No matter how they say they don't have power physically to ran away from the palace but their mind has. They are already teenagers from their previous lives plus the memories from their rebirth, they have means to think and conclude who will they trust or not and what to do next. I like the story because they are twins, they can supporting each other. With a saying of 'Two heads is better than one' there are so many ways and ruotes the author can make their characters more interesting.

Edit: After reading the whole chapter, Ishina is also lacking. It is stated that she is loyal to the royal family but why can't she blurted it out that she doesn't trust the duke. She has a story to back her up. If the emperor won't trust her words, she still weaver the trust and make the emperor think. Plus the third prince's guardian already gave a hint from the previous chapter and will make the whole royal family be vigilant to the duke.

Users who are viewing this thread