The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 38

Two heads are better then one and second life experience doesn't apply to these two. And I'm getting angry with this series. It's really difficult to root for these mcs.

It feels as if i see a bunch of "me's" there . Like why tf are those guys acting like me .communicate or something geez

Aggregator gang
Or so he thinks... I kind of want him to see the scars and eat his words...

This manwha should be called The Adult's Incompetence instead because for fucks sake NOBODY can do something right???! Is so hella frustrating, I'm seriously considering dropping it after almost 40 chapters.

They arent kids before they reincarnated right? So why the fuck are they so naive. Its like they brain also regressed.

I see a lot of people waiting for him to see the twin's scars. Remember After they went through the half awakening thing where their hair grew the scars healed. So their skin is spotless and healthy right now

Dex-chan lover
@Pitles they weren't adults either, and constant abuse physically and mentally could mess them up real good

Aggregator gang
ahhhhhHHHHH how long is this gonna go on for can that duke just do smthn already this arc sucks

I'm tempted to leave this manga and read a bunch in one go because this constant hemming and hawing is really frustrating.

Every character is acting in what they think is the best way but not a single one is communicating. It's why this is so frustrating because no one is a 'stupid' character but the lack of communication is too unrealistic. The lines feel too scripted.

Every time they mention Count Clone, my mind autocorrects his name to be Count Clione. Which, if you don’t know, a clione is a elegant looking sea slug with terrible table manners.

Dex-chan lover
I continue to be angry every time a new chapter comes out. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the translations. At this point I'm just waiting for that oh shit moment when they learn they have a guardian and they've been strangling the life out of it slowly like some kind of sick psychopath through their supposedly adult but actually harshly childish mentality. Maybe one of these days, someone will tell them the truth? Wishful thinking on my part?

I want them to be in actual pain, not boo-hoo I misunderstand everything that goes on around me and life is just so hard!!

Maybe they'll eventually equate themselves with the people they hate so much when they learn they've been literally torturing their guardian. Oh I'm in total schadenfreude mode now.

This shouldn't have been an isekai. They could have just been young twins who got abused and lost the ability to trust people. Then I couldn't complain about how they act like literal 5 year olds despite pretty much growing to adulthood once before.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm rooting for the bad guys. They are the only ones that seem to understand the value of communication.

For characters that they have highlighted are supposed to be mentally around 25, the twins are annoyingly childish and naive. It really makes it hard to read the story and care about the characters. 😑 I just wish they would have a moment where they act their mental age.

Double-page supporter
I hope the whole empire ends up burning and everyone dies, including the twins because FUCK EVERYONE in this story. They're all massive human wastes, every single one of them, and all deserve to burn to death. Hopefully some insignificant neighbor ends up getting the whole land afterwards and all of their bodies end up desecrated too.

It's impossible for these twins to have been reborn, seeing how bloody stupid they are behaving. People have been trying to kill them, their brother gets hurt due to protecting them, yet they behave like none of it matters, just because their mother was a massive bitch who essentially held the reins of their father. At this point, with all the info we've (and they've) been given, you'd imagine they'd behave like they actually know something but noo...

Wow what a message to see from Siikalahna below. Not even going to @ him because it is most likely a troll looking for attention. Just don't read or comment. Seems he has enough salt to outmatch the Dead Sea.

Users who are viewing this thread