The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 38

They're mentally 25 yet they can't even think maturely. I've never had so many BRUHS in one Manhua. For the future chapter and beyond BRUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know it’s not, and I’m not complain rather pointing out how messed up my sense of time is, but it always feels so long between chapters. Like, I thought it had been 2 months since the last chapter but it’s been 2 weeks. Time these days is weird.

I really think they should just remove the isekai part and let them be normal kids born in this world cause that's how they keep acting.
And if you're gonna blame everything on trauma, it's been some time since they left their previous home and they wouldn't have been affected as much as a normal kid due to their mental maturity from their past life.
They acted a bit like adults when their mom was alive and immediately lost their brain cells after moving to the palace
Also trauma doesn't completely destroy your rationality and common sense, especially in their case

Dex-chan lover
Children... he’s still in that situation, he’s still not out of it. And green hair- drop that prejudice immediately, if they play this logically; they don’t have to discover that he is suffering and being moved like a pawn, he’ll be a bad guy through and through. If they play this based on cliche, he will become an ally because they’re his only reason to go against the guy that committed atrocious against him.

bruh they're mentally not supposed to be children and yet?? why can't people just communicate in this manhwa so many things solved 🙄 and we can get to the juicier bits i suspect are ahead

Im kinda ignoring the fact that they are mentally adults at this point really
I'm just gonna assume that they have memories for their past not the experience n thats influencing their actions at the moment. I dont care bout the difference, thats just allowing me to enjoy the story for now
As for the green haired dude, he says that they have no scars n stuff and forgetting the fact that they can heal injuries n stuff

Group Leader
All these kids just think that they’re the most unfortunate in the world without thinking about other people’s circumstances.

Just bad decisions all around from all parties.

Hahahahahaha...haaaaaaaaaa~ great. Dumb drama incoming.

Thanks for the chapters !😘
Still curious how this whole thing would unravel.

I'll probably wait till there are a lot of chapters so I don't have to suffer.

😓 can somebody pleased explain to me why they can't tell the twins what's going on and that with their behavior they kill their own guardian? 😤 i really want to jump in this story and slap the twins and the Empore for not talking openly to each other

Fed-Kun's army
These protaganist are really dumb to the point it is annoying. Like at one point they are like"we can trust no one but ourself" abd then the other they are just like"ohhhh lets just trust this shady person with a mostach wholeheatedly and also lets give someone who we don't know and also comes from that shady person a job as a servant. Just because he looks a little bit depressed" lol for frick sakes, you can't even help yourself. Omg I am dropping this for my own sanity.

...I guess they took away the prize for rotten judgment from Meg 🤣🤣🤣

But, seriously... If I'm being honest, I think I'm reading just for Eiji and his guardian 😅

You know what.. I gave up, I tho with two people reincarnated, there would be two brains to do the critical thinking.. Atp, just drop the reincarnation theme like the House of The Castiello manhwa (I dropped this too actually).. Like mofos said everyone cannot be trusted but always take words from stranger and believing it right away..

For those mentioning that the protags are dumb. Remember they died pretty young before around 17-18 and spent the last five years of their lives abused, of course, that would affect their development or literally anyone. They would be distrustworthy of authority and hesitant around people but want to cling onto any semblance of kindness and try to believe in people.
They might be mentally twenty-three but also they never really got the chance to really experience that part of their lives as adults nor are they treated as such and they might regress a bit as a result. They are more mature most five year old and its because of their reincarnation they are able to lessen the blows and take some initiative such as avoiding their birth mother and think to leave before the going gets tough because they know that people will reject them. They question the king and understandably because they don't have the full picture.

Both of them are mature but at the same time they are in a place they are unfamiliar with nor fully understand. They have lived five years here and their knowledge has been vastly limited to Delorina Castle. Around them is dangerous people and while we can see it, it can be difficult for those on the ground to see.

Also do you really know anyone who was their lives together at twenty-three let me know.

Well, this manhwa is certainly very different than the usual. The whole royal family and even the head maid are okay but the MCs are the ones who are terribly written lol. That red wolf has got the short end of the stick when it comes to having masters. Anyway, thanks translation team, I still appreciate the effort.

@MightyDragoon453 I agree and adding on, in most isekai stories whenever the main character is reborn as a child their mentally doesn't match how they act either. For example, it's harder for them to deal with people with how they are now compared to how they were before they were reborn. Having the body of a child decreases their mentality as well.

Aggregator gang
[Edgelord voice] "We're not the same!!"
Yeah you're not the same, you're their abused child senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread