The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 39

I won't drop but I won't shed any single tear if the twins got hurt cuz they trust the strangers without a doubt but heightened their doubts around the king abd his sons.. Low key wanna say "deserved it" once they got hurted by the strangers😐

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters of everyone being retarded do I have to stomach before this plotline ends?

thanks for the chapter! Amazing that you manage to translate nearly 70 pages in under 2 weeks!

Yeah you better be feeling guilty. They trust you so much so do us all a favor and dont backstab pls

Double-page supporter
So many plots happening I can't keep track

ooooof the twins are not cautious of Riolu, hope this changes soon if the third brother outs to them Riolu's a suspect against the royal family.

Dex-chan lover
beat shit out of your third brother. like my dude, I am going to murder you if you try to take the only person they open up to
Riolu also is beginning to realized that there are more to the twins he is assigned to- 1) either he will die because of schemes from either party 2) or he will become loyal vassal because he sympathized and 3) VERY RARE unless the author is a sadist, I think it's time they rebound because of the urgency of there spirit guardian. but the third route is that he still acts as a pawn because he is unhappy that they even have a chance at "being happy" while he is still suffering as a bastard child

What's the point in calling these twins reincarnators? It does nothing for the plot. Literally, they're only more 'intelligent' in that they can speak like adults. Them being reincarnated is a stupid and useless excuse for the author to be lazy.

I don't understand why they can't be suspicious of someone sent by someone suspicious. It's a pity that riolu is a pawn with his background story but they shouldn't have trusted him that easily. And all the misunderstandings on both sides just because they don't talk.

@IrregularPerson, I'm pretty sure their new "friend" will betray them even. Seeing how dumb the characters have been so far, this is exactly what the author is planning to do.

Dex-chan lover
@bobacorgi
Honestly if anything I think it massively hurts the story by having them be reincarnators. If they were just regular kids you could forgive their naivety because well they're kids who were raised in shitty circumstances, they don't know better. But the author had to point out that no they have the mentality of adults so now that excuse isn't going to fly

They have been so cautious and distrust their own family, it's reasonable that they hate their family after what their gone through. But that doesn't mean they could give their trust to someone just because similarity. What an inconsistent behavior

Dex-chan lover
Its like they have become actual children. Why the fuck would the author make this a reincarnation/isekai story???

I stopped reading this a few chapters back cuz they were so dumb, came back hoping something changed but from the comments, I guess not lol

Partial defense : I don't think its bad thing for them being reincarnators as kid. In other manhwa, most mc who are reincartors know what's going to happen because they have read the book or been through the scenario. Here the main characters doesn't know anything; they don't know the rules of the world, how it works, how to socialize and other stuff. They still learning and they are surviving. Maybe they'll used their past knowledge in the future but right now, i think it's fine if they're acting like children. (Also they died at the age of 18. They're not the type of adults that knows everything yet...... except the trusting stranger part. Idk why they trust him. Maybe the next chapter will tell? )

Users who are viewing this thread