The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 4

from what i understand from an mtl of the raws:
the twins have scars because they're of mixed blood, thus weakening their enhanced physicality (it's not just enhanced natural regrowth, from what i understand) they get from royal blood. this is why they're looked down on by the maids, as there's clear biological signs of their "inferiority" to "true royalty".

This new series seems like its gonna hurt real bad but the fluffyness is there to sooth our aching hearts lololol

Aggregator gang
@piichivy:
Wouldn't all members of that family be of mixed blood? Their parents had to have had children with someone, and unless they've all been having sex with their siblings, the bloodlines are going to get diluted.

Zmk

@Madcat maybe through cousins 🤔
But at some point in the beginning of the royal line there has to be some mixed blood. Still it would be very hard to contain the royal bloodline like that🤷

they have unpure blood because their mother is a lowly commoner

I can't get past that their so called "father" left them for 5 years alone. And all of a sudden his making them royals? No matter what his reasons are, I hope the twins won't forgive easily.

@mi4aw
I think they mentioned their mom was a lowly baron's daughter or something?
But she's worth way less than a lowly commoner :mad:

Dex-chan lover
man i thought the head maid was good for a sec then she fucked up, fucking A

Group Leader
Even if the King proves to be kind, he should not have left his children unattended. He should have at least paid the occasional visits to see if they were receiving the proper care with the money he sent, or at least sent somebody he trusted to do so. Also, if he values them less for the scars they have who's the fault is that? You should have protected your goddamn children, sir.

Also, that maid clearly has no subtleties to children that were obviously abused.

I hope emperor isn't forgiven easily, like now he is good to us thus we should forget the negligence he showed us and forgive him easily. It would be really disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why the people are hating on the maid, she clearly protected them. A princess with scars could be hard to marry off. What do you expect from a maid, psychological counseling?

Thanks for the chapter!

I can't say I like their new living situation either as of now. It looks like they were only taken in as a commodity that could be used by the emperor. Of course there could be misunderstandings (like the emperor assumed they'd be taken care of well) but until then I'm going to go with the former opinion.

Group Leader
@Dagger 쌍둥이 남매의 뉴라이프 ( ssangdung-i nammaeui nyulaipeu ) according to Google Translate

Users who are viewing this thread