The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 43

Group Leader
Ohhh I freaking loved seeing them talk down to the count. It’s about time they start acting like royalty. And now they get their guardian back. Yay!

Flexing your authority is the correct move, these ppl will look down on you if they have a chance.

I feels like i cant breathe when reading the last two chapter....like the evil like Duke Rosea are the villain i want to slap but like i know that he gonna get what he get since looks like Riolu gonna tell the truth or something..... I cant help but feeling like the twins might not come out safely and they might got hurt from all this arc 😣 i hope they could travelling the world and out of reach from the palace like they hope to

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not liking the thing with the spirit. So he is supposedly weakened because the kids are full of hatred of whatever ? Are you telling me that shameless emperor and the other kids are so hatred-free and that's why their guardians are perfectly fine and strong ? That seems like a load of bullshit meant to make the twins as weak as possible just to make them get kidnapped easily and then for the shitty emperor to come rescue them and lo and behold, all if forgiven and forgotten and he is father of the year

I want to read more the the twins stories, a week of waiting feels like a month...

@Akera93 He's not weak because of hatred in general, but because the twins don't take pride in being part of the Imperial family. The other guardians are strong because the other princes take pride in being members of the Imperial family.

My headcanon at this point is that even though the twins have memories of their past lives, their minds are effected by the tiny developing brains of their child bodies. There is just no other explanation to me for how stupid they are

Thanks for the translation. Nice to see them dogpiling on the Count a little.

I would like to mention that their guardian would be a lot better off if their family wasn't so garbage. The emperor can't be bothered to actually ask his children what they want, and their siblings just treat them like pretty objects. Like they straight up told the third prince that they despised the old castle and he just kinda forgot to mention that to anyone.

@anatomyofyre I agree, that's usually the way I treat these isekai stories. If you apply the mentality of adults to the protoganists they always seem like they are absolutely braindead. In this story, however, their intelligence is above average: They at least have no power or knowledge in the world around them. Contrast this was the Imperial family and conspirators, who are even more moronic while simultaneously running the entire country.

Double-page supporter
@anatomyofrye There's also the fact they were only 18 when they died and were reborn. I know most people reading this manga are teenagers (probably) and this may be hard to hear for you but that really isn't very old either. Add to that the PTSD they have from years of abuse which isn't exactly the life experience you need for critical thinking skills to develop and I can understand were there thinking is a little messed up. Also, plot armor. They are only as smart as the author who writes them.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93

If I remember correctly from the book, the guardians are manifestation of what their royals desired and can only appear when they realize what their guardian stands for. Since the twins want to be free, their guardian stands from freedom so they need to truly be free in order for him to properly appear. I think it's not so much their hatred of their royal bloodline counts as it is the hatred is binding them to their past. Like they're so fixed on their hatred that they can't move past it considering how it drives a decent amount of their thoughts and actions.

Dex-chan lover
Must be hard on him. He has 2 kiddos to take care of
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
I can't believe it's been 43 chapters already. I was reading this without checking the chapter number and I honestly thought it was in the 20's lmao the story moves so incredibly slowly, but it's still enjoyable.

"I can finally see my masters."
-Emperor: "Lock them up (for their own safety)."
-Twins: Fuck all of you!
-Wolfy(fox?): *dead

Users who are viewing this thread