The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 44

I'm trying -- really trying -- to like this story, but it's very hard to do so and the story does itself no favours with its characterizations.

*sigh* what a lame attack.

Anyway yeah I'm cutting the twins some slack cuz trauma affects how you think in ways you don't realize.
And I'm cutting the father some slack because he was raped, or drugged I think which was how the twins were born and that's not something you can even speak about easily.
And should lead to mixed feelings about the kids too.

But yeah this family has serious communication issues. They ALL think they're SO SMART and just assume they know best, right from the king to the twins.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO. It is ALWAYS when the second prince is out of commission. Why? Cause he's the only one with common sense in that family
many thanks

Aggregator gang
At this point the only reason I'm reading this is for the hopes of future family fluff

Double-page supporter
I tried really hard to sympathize with the twins, knowing that they have been abused by their mother, and they hate the imperial family and all. And I did, at first.

But recently, and especially this chapter, I wonder if things would be different if they just listen their family. After all their king, brothers, and even the head maid never once dissed them. The second prince even explained to them why the emperor never came to the castle to save them.

I mean, I understand their dissapointment. But especially this chapter, I found their trust issues start to be annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ronye You're reading the same reason most of us still are.

It's a quick read so it's not hard to just see what happened to satisfy mild curiosity.

But at this rate I don't know if I can stomach much more. My patience is wearing thin.

I'm not asking for professional writing. But everyone is just acting like they have the brain power of infants. Like seriously unless these imperials are literally immortal they should not be this careless. It's a miracle they haven't fallen to rebellion already!

Even the bad guy Duke ... he's doing all this shit out of grudge of the queen dying? There are so many reasons that alone doesn't cut it. But just to name one, her children are part of the family he claims to hate and given their apparent affection of her it doesn't seem like they were on bad terms with their mother. So he's basically just some loser that lost the woman he loved (Although wasn't he also related to her?) and is creating the world's most convoluted plan.

Overall it's clear the author lacks the writing ability to actually let anything up. They are following the basic story beats of children caught up in a royal conspiracy ... but the parts outside of those core beats are just thrown in without any understanding of how to make those elements work.

Dex-chan lover
Once you get in the right frame of mind, this all becomes a lot more bearable.

It's slapstick. It's a webcomic version of the three stooges. Here I was getting mega-milk mad at all the brilliant comedy brought forth to us by the twins. Silly me, overanalyzing everything.

Dex-chan lover
...?

*suspicous person exist:
*third prince: WAIT!!(actually leave behind an entourage full of guard without stopping them)

*the perpetrator: its free real estate!!!

@sirflimflam lol, true.

Still, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the twins are probsbly the smartest people in a world of idiots. This whole plot, and the imperial reaction, is so laughably dumb.

Double-page supporter
WHYYYY I LET SO MANY CHAPTERS PILED UP AND I STILL BINGED TO A CLIFFHANGER

@raccoonshouse
I agree with you 100% it is getting annoying with them that's why i kinda stopped reading hoping it will get better but it didnt with them i'll just let the chapters pile up again

Here we go
Edit : the comments are hilarious , if you dislike it so much stop reading , b.
It might not have INSANE writing but it is okay at least.

It's so funny how everyone is frustrated with this but keeps reading anyway in hopes of everyone to be redeemed (or something like that) in the future 🤣🤣🤣

And I must say that I'm on the same boat 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Almost every one is talking about how dumb the twins are, but no one's talking about what a dumbass the father is.

He's the actual adult here and I am sure there are plenty of things that could have been prevented if he tried. Like in this chapter, he had plenty of information and hints now but still decided to not probe the twins or even the Maid. The twins at least have an excuse of being abused, which ppl won't really understand unless they have been there. But the king? I don't think the curse/magic is enough of an excuse as a father or a king.

The royal family need to know that they are not almighty. They need to be open with the twins. I hope they invoke some sort of power to prove that they are as royal as their older brothers

Tbh I'm just here for the ride...to me, it's a nice little series to pass the time

Thanks for another chapter!! <3

MD@Home
Obviously everything would be solved had they communicated properly.

But, even the emperor went through a traumatic experience with the twins’ birth mother. He technically didn’t consent to having children with that bitch. And honestly, it would be rough to tell your kids that they were a product of rape, especially since they’re technically only 5 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread