The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 44

Still not sure what the actual plan is here. Kill the kids and then... everything's fine?

Dex-chan lover
SKREEEEEEE WHAT A CHAPTER TO STOP AT AFTER CATCHING UP ;-; riolu i still want the best for you

Can we just enjoy the story without leaving unnecessary offensive comments like the twins are just five the number of you age doesn’t make you any wiser or mature as you grow older only the experience does and that’s why we learn from it as a person i have a huge ego i take pride in what i do what i interact with even if it’s a small misunderstanding with my mom I’ll not backdown without any valid explanation that doesn’t mean I’m disrespectful or I’m not grateful to her even when she raised her voice at me i feel as if I’m in a verge of tears so could we just please understand them from their POV.

Edit: No matter how much we age when it comes to our parents even if our heart is as cold an ice it’ll melt down with a drop of seconds for them honestly if that’s my situation I’ll be the same too and wouldn’t be able to forgive my father for abandoning me after all these years

Users who are viewing this thread