The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
@rougeblush I hope things will get better over time. At least when they're all be able to properly talk with each other. Some people here are not wrong. The king also has communication issues too. It's not enough to use the other princes as mediator.

@Miyono-chan
Exactly. I wonder why. Happens every time. 🤣

Aggregator gang
Every chapter I hope beyond hope that this will get better. Every chapter I question my own intelligence for it. I really am about to the point of putting this in the trash manwha category. It'll find a comfy home right beside They say I was Born the King's Daughter. At this point they both are about as nonsensical and poorly written as each other. *spits*😤

Group Leader
Ah, the imperial family blessed by heavens. Yet here they are, all so dumb. /shrug

Double-page supporter
5 dollars says einsha sacrifices herself and the twins either get saved by their magic beast or go into rage mode and nuke everything

Dex-chan lover
Nice work author, making sure that everyone knows the royal family is just a bunch of fucking morons. Holy shit what a f'n idiot.

Aren't the royals supposed to be powerful? God this is absolute trash. Absolute absolute trash.

Riolu ;3; you can’t make my sweet siblings sad

Oh poor prince, he was knocked out by a poison to dragon “-“)/ now that he is like that, his animal spirit will be as strong as always or will become ill with him?

I still hope Riolu has changed sides and is actually acting from inside .
But I gave up on the twins and will consider them as childs , just like someone suggested in the previous chapters' comments, their minds are affected by their bodies and returned to being more "simple". Or they're being bored and lazy by everything to the point thery gave up on reflecting about anything.
Now I wonder if they became "dumb" after their growth sprout? In that case it could be the first theorie.
But well, now that I just consider them childs, the story is a lot more enjoyable. Just a fluffy family drama, nothing more, why not?

Y'know it makes reading this series a lot easier if you just pretend that the twins are just kids and not isekai protagonists. It's terrible either way but it makes it tolerable. At this point though I'm just here to watch the trainwreck happen.

Users who are viewing this thread