The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone in this series sucks ass, also can red hair dude stop being such a disappointment

I was cheering for the nobles taking over since the imperial family collectively don't even have 5 brain cells but now it turns out the duke is an incel lmao wtf 🤣🤣🤣

OK so a bunch of nobles managed to subdue imperial knights, a guardian gets stabbed 5 panels after his entrance and 3 panels after practically saying he'd save them all, and the remaining imperial family members don't even consider the possibility that a poison strong enough to harm the third prince and kill normal people couldn't have already been used on the party taking the kids???

omg i don't even know what to think anymore it's a shit show 🤣

Bunch of fucking clowns. Hope those kids just escape and run away, never to see or deal with the clowns ever again.

Uggggh this is making me so anxious how slow and stupid people are in this story. lol

Haha I litteraly cried of laugher from all of those comments like the plot is so stupid but I keep reading it to keep up with the comment section, you guys are so funny 😂

And thank you so much for translating two chapters !

Aggregator gang
The level of dumbassery surpasses that of my own, its hilarious at this point. This is no longer a drama, it's a comedy.
Anyways, thank you for all your hard work!

This is comedy.. Lmao congratulations to iempire that made by bunches of clowns.. How do the emperor could colonized countries be a fcking dumbshit

Dex-chan lover
So the main antagonist is just a butthurt intel while the main cast is still entirely braindead? Welp, that's it for me. Enjoy the story, folks, I'm dropping this shit and not looking back.

Why can't they already have something good, huh? Why all of them so useless, just ugh this is stupid, twins don't deserve this

Fed-Kun's army
This situation could have been easily avoided if the twins acted their age, dropped

Dex-chan lover
The royal family is showing obvious signs of inbreeding. The Duke is doing his country proud by getting rid of them.

Users who are viewing this thread