The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Emperor: Only I can abuse and harm my children!

I don't know why I read this i just want those twins to escape everyone sucks.

thanks for the TLs lol.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Reminder that they thought it was a fine idea to have a conversation while they should have been running for their lives. Did they think they were going to magically save Riolu?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASS UPDATE JUST DO IT SCANS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
These twins are getting incredibly annoying that I can't even sympathize with them anymore. Sure they can't choose who to be born to, but they sure as hell chose to be absolutely fucking stupid.

Run!

Twins: stand and stare like fools

Why are we weak.

Because common sense isn't a thing for you. You find out the Duke wants you dead, in extension Rioul works for him. Why is you still talking to him instead of running? Like y'all don't make sense.

Then again this is all on the author for putting unnecessary monologue in the middle of action as a plot device.

Dex-chan lover
Weak cause you're both so fucking retarded, it's a miracle you're even still alive considering you haven't forgotten how to breathe. FFS.

Rioulu: Run away!
Twins: No! We'll try to help you escape even if we hate you!!
Rioulu: RUN. AWAY.
Twins: *ignores* I'll help you by screaming and poking the kidnappers, hoping for something to happen!!
Twins: *I poke*
Kidnappers: *unharmed*
Twins: Why are we so weak?

Ugh...I dont even know why the fck im reading this now. Tf am I doin with my life?

Users who are viewing this thread