The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 56

Okay, but if the blood pact went to the kids... will there be another few hundred chapters while the kids misinterpret his niceness as "he has to be nice bcoz we have control now"?

Thank you for the translation!

So... The Emperor now is bound to the kids. And somehow people outside knew about it and want to kidnap the twins and kill them?

ah the cliffhanger >.<
also, if you're reading this, moon, thank you for working on this :O
and to the tl as well <3

Dex-chan lover
So the blood curse transferred over to the twins? SIGH cliffhangers

Also, I was about to share MASS DESTRUCTION once he started destroying the home then that serious talk came. Oh well, maybe next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So do the twins have special powers or anything from being part "heibi"?

@theclown
p13 - "annoyeg"

so I'm guessing to keep the 'bound' going she needs to keep the blood in her. But since she used the blood to make the twins, this means that she no longer holds his blood after there birth, and therefor the 'bound' was broken.

I actually feel kind bad for the Emperor? It's kinda weird and uncomfortable to know that someone can just, have your kid just because they got their hands on your blood. Oh well. Let this be a lesson in not recklessly handing over your blood to strange, crazy women just because they claim to be magic.

Gonna take a wild gues.. after giving birth she lost all her powers as a heibi and the twins got it, so she no longer had the ability to hold onto the curse?

If Rurahel lost her powers and the blood thingy went to the twins, why did the Imperial Family think the twins were dead before they met Jason/the twins' guardian? They wouldn't have thought they died if their lives are connected cuz the emperor is also alive. So I don't think that the blood thingy was transferred to the twins and their and the Emperor's lives are now bound/connected. It is possible that it broke when she gave birth though.

I noticed the emperor's eyebrows look like bread... Now I'm hungry lol

Thank you for the translations! Since this whole arc is dying down, I’m curious as to what will be coming next?

My guess is that the blood she took from him, might have disappeared when she gave birth to the twins, since they are the ones that share the royal blood.

Double-page supporter
I think the link probably went to the kids. So, if the kids die the King dies.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread